IGNORED

Bily

As Haf says , he has the tools but not the belief. He seems a decent bloke too , he has been entitled to a little whinge about lack of playing time. I would be a little sad to see him go , maybe just because any money made from him won't go towards a ready made replacement. Shame it hasn't worked out for him.

Edited by Noble Savage

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a little dissapointed with what has happened to Billy to be honest. He has always looked like he could turn into a great player but in the end never really turned into one when we needed him. He's always popped up with those wonder goals but on the whole just hasn't added enough to the team to warrant being in our Starting XI. So long as we get some decent cash for him then I would be a happy man and I'll wish him all the best for the future, which looks like it will be with Wolfsburg.

Also it's even more likely that he's going to go because he wants to play in Euro 2012 and from playing in the Everton Reserves I don't think he's going to get it.

I would repeat what most say. Its obvious there is a good player in there he has all the technical attributes but seems to struggle with the physicality of football here.

Hope he moves abroad so I can wish him well because I wouldnt really want to see him move to another PL club

he left yesterday,give him his due he left a signed shirt with a young fan and said he was finished,and no more with everton.

nice one bily i enjoyed your goals and effort while here.

seems more accurate, there wasnt much effort to enjoy! Real shame though, I was desperate for him to come good. Still think if he was played in the centre he wouldve improved dramatically but we'll never know (if all this is true)

I don't remember wanting a player to be a success more than Bily. There was something about him that just cried out that he was a quality player, but something just didn't click consistently for him.

Any idea how much we're meant to be getting for him?

Best of luck Bily, your goals will always be a Youtube staple!

Best of luck bily.always liked you.hope you are given the chance you deserve at Wolfsburg

i think Andre-Pierre Gignac would be an excellent singing and remember us being rumored with him a while back.

Pienaar still needs to be replaced aswell in my opinion we need a skillful attacking midfielder that can make things happen and if rodwell happens to be sold to generate a kitty id get in Marko Marin pronto.Quality dribbler!

Sorry, but I thought he was lacklustre and way out of his depth in the Prem.

I'm surprised he has lasted as long as he has to be honest, especially given that we are skint. When Moyes signs a player, he is responsible for the player being up to the job. The player is also responsible for being up to the job too, or why sign? Both made a mistake I feel. Good luck with your career, but you didn't exactly set the Premiership on fire.

Sorry, but I thought he was lacklustre and way out of his depth in the Prem.

I'm surprised he has lasted as long as he has to be honest, especially given that we are skint. When Moyes signs a player, he is responsible for the player being up to the job. The player is also responsible for being up to the job too, or why sign? Both made a mistake I feel. Good luck with your career, but you didn't exactly set the Premiership on fire.

Going to av to agree with this... when the deal is done all parties just need to put their hands up and admit that it didn't really work out for Bily ay EFC.

I'm still of the opinion that his best moments came from playing behind the striker. He was never a wide player let's be fair, and look at his goals, against Wolves, against Man U, all came from the attack mid position where he opened up and hit a scorcher from the middle of the park. He never had the pace or engine to play wide, the qualities Pienaar and now Drenthe had ad infinitum.

despite this, players in the prem must learn to play wherever necessary and he did play wide in Russia. he's had enough time to adjust to the pace but I've seen plenty of games where he made sloppy passes, didn't track back and barely made an impact. i hope he goes on to do well, because I don't really hold his price tage against him. He looked a good player, and probably still can be, but if we ever get to spend 9 mil again, I'd much rather we poach another Prem player, than take another risk and get another Bily.

The thing with Bilyaletdinov is that his A game is very good, and he is capable of brilliance, but his B game is nowhere near the required level to hold a starting place for Everton Football Club. We need a level of consistency that he could not provide. There are arguments that you need time, but 3 seasons is a fair honeymoon. Good luck to the guy. I always wish ex players the best of luck, but I'd have preferred he had been magnificent, and for nearly ten million quid, you expect a bigger engine under the bonnet. What price is he going for, presuming he is actually being sold?

Best of luck bily.always liked you.hope you are given the chance you deserve at Wolfsburg

i think Andre-Pierre Gignac would be an excellent singing and remember us being rumored with him a while back.

Pienaar still needs to be replaced aswell in my opinion we need a skillful attacking midfielder that can make things happen and if rodwell happens to be sold to generate a kitty id get in Marko Marin pronto.Quality dribbler!

If only mate!

I get disappointed when I read that players think not playing will 'damage their international prospects'.

I appreciate it's just the media, but should they think they have a right to International football? Surely you prove yourself at club level, in order to gain recognition? If you don't play at club level, it's because you are shit. Why should you be shit, and expect to play for your country?

I get disappointed when I read that players think not playing will 'damage their international prospects'.

I appreciate it's just the media, but should they think they have a right to International football? Surely you prove yourself at club level, in order to gain recognition? If you don't play at club level, it's because you are shit. Why should you be shit, and expect to play for your country?

This. Mr frank "I am Chelsea" Lampard & mr John "I may be racist but let me off on a technicality so I can wear my armband" terry must be fearing the worst.

Fully agree with thisI don't think "if true" 6M is a bad bid tbh a loss but we will be taking one regardless on him. I wonder how much interest there is from Russia for him may "longshot" have a little bidding war for him?Or am I still half asleep and dreaming!?

• 2 weeks later...