IGNORED

Queens Park Rangers (home)

Bill

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a fucking load of shite... Actually fuming.

In fact it was so shite I dont know where to start... Moyes has a lot of questions to answer for that, for the initial team he selected to the bullshit tactics & subs. No wonder he doesnt think we will make top 10.

The only bright spot for me was Barkley, played with real desire, though just a shame he was played out wide. Baines did alright too.

SAHA SAHA SAHA SHIT CUNT SCUM........... will someone please shoot this dead horse. I watched the last 13 minutes and he gave it away 5 out of 7 kicks.

My god we are one down and we don't put on 2 strikers. We are relying on a 17 year old to get us the win.

I want to scream french predjudiced obsenities but seriously why do we stick with saha season in season out. That was like one of his perfomances when he signed his 1 mil a week contract. half arsed and fucking shit. You can moan about a lazy yak all day but I would take a stoned overfed yak any day over that french scum bag. Get him out of this club before I explode.

Total disgrace. Didn't look like we wanted to win except the first 30 mins before QPR scored. We NEED more inspiration SOMEhow from SOMEwhere, the last 60 minutes was a waste of poor passing and not wanting to be on the pitch. EXCEPT a 17-year old with the only two shots on goal from our side. It's a shame. Same as last year, Coleman was one of the few creative players on the pitch. This year it looks it might be Barkley.

We got experienced players on the pitch who really should perform MUCH better than they did today.. And,yes.. this looks pretty familiar. A looong old season. I really hope things will change. We need more creativity and inspiration; a morale boost, unless we won't start playing football until february as usual.

Moyes' playing choices were also questionable.

What a fucking joke.

Once again just like last season, compared to who we play we seem to play the better football, attack forward well and look dangerous but we never capitalise!!!!

For their goal, yeah sure Jags fucked up big time by not marking his man, but what the bloody hell were we doing when we were trying to clear the ball? Yeah sure let's just kick it straight to the QPR player just outside the box! angry.png

Based on what I saw today, I'd almost be keen to sell all 3 of the substitutes which came on today. Arteta was his usual woeful self we've come to see from last season, nothing was working for Fellaini and Saha just wasn't interested.

Not even the promising debut of Barkley should be considered a positive from today... I'm too angry and annoyed at how we continue every year to fuck up the start of the season.

It seemed like 3 points there for the taking today against QPR. Moyes tactics were questionable. Why are we so unprepared to be adventurous and play 2 up front, particularly when the opposition are an inferior team? Dont let them get a foot hold by keeping them on the back foot, same old same old and what did we get to inspire us to greater things, a striker off and a holding midfielder on I mean wtf?

Not to excuse the abysmal performance of the players, but this was really on Moyes: poor team selection, poor subsitutions, poor tactics, poor attitude. Happened too many times now, especially at the start of the season. We really need to start again with someone else - this is a really stale marriage.

.......................................................................................................

.......................................................................................................

..........................................................CUNT!!!!!

Edited by marcopaulo

I feel utterly demoralised after that game, I really do. We can all take a defeat on the chin if we can see that the lads have tried and given their all, but today pretty much all of them looked like they couldn't give a toss. They didn't look hurt by the way things went. Well I'm hurt, and I'm sick to my stomach after what I sat through today. If that is how we're going to play all season then we are going to be in deep shit. Because we've got no money to freshen things up, but as far as I'm concerned I'd sell someone tomorrow so we can bring a few faces in. This team is full of decay, you can smell it. It's stale.

Even though I thought we started the game pretty well I still think Moyes got his tactics all wrong right from the off. Rodwell on the right? Jesus christ. Arteta, Fellaini and Saha on the bench? If they were fit enough to be on the bench then they were fit enough to start as far as I'm concerned. QPR had their arses handed to them on a plate last weekend so their confidence would have been extremely low, so the logical thing would have been to play 2 upfront and take the game to them. But what does Moyes think is the best course of action? Ultra-defensive crying.gif . His tactics didn't even improve as the game went on, they only got worse. 1-0 down and we take our only striker off and bring a defensive midfielder on to play upfront alongside a fucking midfielder! A midfielder who had been terrible all game and shouldn't have been on the pitch at that point anyway!

No tempo. No urgency. No movement. No creativity. No heart. No shape to the midfield. No closing down. PEDESTRIAN. I could just be talking about most of our games from last season because it was exactly the same. And do you know what, we all seen it coming. Because the players are exactly the same and so are the tactics. And they're the same tactics we've always used. What were once successful tactics that made us a top 6 side are now our downfall because we've stood still and not evolved whatsoever. We can all predict exactly what our players will do before they do it most of the time, whether that be a throw in, a corner, a ball out from the back etc. So if we can do that after watching the same things for the best part of a decade then so can the opposition. And boy have they done it. We need new ideas and fast.

QPR are a poor side and they played poor today and we should have taken them to the cleaners but we just let them off the hook completely. They had control of the middle of the park because as soon as they got the ball (which was often because we treat the ball like a fucking hot potato) we just retreated and let them have all the time in the world. We should have been right in their faces, bullying them. It's a sad state of affairs when Shaun Derry runs the midfield doh.gif . We are such a shocking side without the ball. Where has the hustling gone? What I'd give to see us actually tackle!

It's even sadder when you've got experienced players being shown up by a 17 year old debutant. Even worse when those experienced players give the ball to that 17 year old and stand around waiting for him to do something.

Also, do our players have some sort of problem with the through ball? Twice Beckford should have been put through on goal (once by Cahill and once by Osman) and both times the pair of them dicked about and lost possession when Beckford would have been clean through on goal. That's another thing, our players always want to take that extra touch and end up losing the ball. It was making me lose the will to live the amount of times it happened today. Composed is not a word you can level at our team. It's really quite embarrassing.

Oh, and why the hell does Arteta assume free-kick duties as soon as he's on the field? Baines hits the bar with a superb free-kick and looks dangerous from others and as soon as Arteta comes on he takes them and hits the bastard wall. Next time, tie his laces together so he can't get near the ball.

I'm so fucked off that I've definitely not said all I've wanted to say about this game but I spent most of the game with my head in my hands and this is all I can muster right now.

Howard - Didn't really have anything to do did he?

Neville - A disgrace to the shirt was our captain today. Captains lead and he didn't lead at all. Our most experienced player and he looked like a lost little puppy out there. As usual, instead of going towards his man he stood off. Got into brilliant forward positions but then fucked it up with that stupid dinky, floaty cross he put in every time. How the fuck is anyone supposed to score off them?

Jagielka - Take the money and fucking run. He was shocking in every way imaginable tbh. He launched the ball to no one when he had options close to him. We needed to hang on to the ball but he made sure we lost it. He fucked up for their goal. Someone needs to be sold to bring new blood in and I would seriously sell him right now.

Distin - Solid for the most part. I particularly remember an interception he made when he raced from one side of the pitch to the other. Brilliant.

Baines - Other than a couple of good balls into the box early on and when he hit the bar he was very quiet. I'm not sure it helped having Barkley infront of him though tbf, because his natural instinct is to drift inside.

Rodwell - Never play him on the right again. Please. He actually got into some good forward positions but the boy cannot cross for shit, so it was pointless. And he was terrible defensively. He has such bad positional know how, it's actually scary that he was ever a CB! Other than pass sideways what does he actually do?

Osman - I barely noticed he was even on the pitch tbh, he contributed hardly anything of any note. The two things I remember him doing is not putting Beckford through on goal in the second half, and then later on he had the ball and there was a QPR player stood right infront of him and he decided to try and pass the ball to Arteta (I think) and passed it straight to the QPR player.

Heitinga - It's CB or the bench for Johnny IMO. As a defensive midfielder he just runs around chasing shadows and hardly gets near the ball. Sure, when we've got the ball he's good for us because he doesn't panic like others but without it he's just a passenger and the opposition can just drag him around the pitch because he'll chase, so we're left exposed down the middle.

Barkley - What a debut from the lad, super impressive. He looked to take men on, he spread the play effortlessly, he made hard passes look piss easy when his elders gave the ball away trying to pass it two yards, he tracled back (especially when he was switched to the right, and actually ended up doing Neville's job for him too), he was composed on the ball... This kid is light years ahead of Rodwell, it's frightening. He controlled our midfield, a bloody 17 year old ran our midfield! Although, IMO, he's wasted outwide, we need to get him in the middle and he will run the show. The one bright spark of our summer and the one bright spark of this game. My MOTM.

Cahill - I'm sorry but he was one of the shittest of the shit. I've been saying it for a while now but the time really has come for Tim to be a bench player. He did nothing for us today, literally nothing! Well, except miss an open goal, get caught offside when he really shouldn't have, fail to put Beckford through on goal because he's a shit footballer, gave the ball away far too often. Our whole game plan revolves around him, but it's just not effective any more. It's time to move on. Evolve.

Beckford - I actually felt sorry for him tbh. Yes his first touch was dire, but it always has been. But what he does have is pace, and pace in bucketloads. And his movement is fantastic. If you watch him closely some of the runs he makes are phenomenal, they really are. So we should take advantage of those things, right? What do we do? We ignore him when we twice have the opportunity to play the through ball to him to put him one on one with the keeper. We play the ball backwards or sideways when he's made one of his brilliant runs, or we launch the ball to Cahill instead. We know he needs 4 chances in order to score one goal, but if you don't even create one chance for him then he's not going to score.

Shocking performance with the majority looking like they still had there flip flops on from their summer holidays.

Captain Neville led a shocking team performance with a utterly abysmal performance of his own, totally at fault for the goal, ball watching instead of closing a free man and was utterly useless in everything he did.

Not many postives other than a lovely debut from Ross Barkley who showed the senior players how to take a game to the opposition and also the return of Fellaini from injury who got back v quickly into the swing of things controlling the midfield.

Not to excuse the abysmal performance of the players, but this was really on Moyes: poor team selection, poor subsitutions, poor tactics, poor attitude. Happened too many times now, especially at the start of the season. We really need to start again with someone else - this is a really stale marriage.

Yep, WTF. I just had a feeling that would be the result. Fucking pissed. I DO NOT UNDERSTAND THE SQUAD SELECTION AT ALL.

I'm going to do a top 5 wind me ups/positives for me today...

5. ohmy.png the result against a team that lost 0-4 at home to Bolton last week and were plagued by the flu this week.

4. huh.png Rodwell's tame finish when through on goal early in the 2nd half.

3. sad.png Why the hell didn't Cahill put Beckford through on the build up to their goal?

2. angry.png Moyes was far too negative in his team selection and substitutions.

1. wink.png in amongst all the negatives that will be forgotten about after Wednesday or next Sat, Ross Barkley had an excellent debut. Here's to a long and prosperous career (hopefully as a Blue Everton Blue!)

Watching it back I sort of agree with moyes if the baines freekick goes in or one of the other decent chances or two of them then it's a different game and we would be saying good result performance doesn't matter too much.

I think there is a fine linebetween a win and loss for us. Who should have played on the right we have no one?