IGNORED

Ross Barkley

Hardly surprising, is there a better 19 year old prospect out there at the moment? In fact he ain't a prospect, he's already better than we have had in years, just where he can end up is frigtening, potentially top 5 player in the world.

What kind of bid would it take for you guys to accept a Barkley departure? Note that I'm not asking what you think he is worth; I'm asking what it would take for you to let him go. For me it would have to be in the 40s.

Selling Barkley now would be like selling a picasso painting whilst he was still alive - his value is a fraction of what it could be.

Don't forget he has been under utilised by Moyes and has only just started playing regular (3 games) for the first team. Already he is showing frightening improvements. In 2 years you will be looking at an England regular alongside Jack Wilshire.

Can't put a price on him, but his current value (based on ability and what he gives to a team) is £20m. His future value (based on Ozil going for £48m) is £60m and rising.

Selling Barkley now would be like selling a picasso painting whilst he was still alive - his value is a fraction of what it could be.

Don't forget he has been under utilised by Moyes and has only just started playing regular (3 games) for the first team. Already he is showing frightening improvements. In 2 years you will be looking at an England regular alongside Jack Wilshire.

Can't put a price on him, but his current value (based on ability and what he gives to a team) is £20m. His future value (based on Ozil going for £48m) is £60m and rising.

Right, it was more of a hypothetical. In no way was I suggesting a move made sense largely because no team is sane enough to offer what it would take for us to give him up this early. But just imagine some club went apeshit and threw an 80m bid. Surely we'd accept that. Just wondering what our floor would be for having to accept a deal.

Right, it was more of a hypothetical. In no way was I suggesting a move made sense largely because no team is sane enough to offer what it would take for us to give him up this early. But just imagine some club went apeshit and threw an 80m bid. Surely we'd accept that. Just wondering what our floor would be for having to accept a deal.

Too much risk for that said club, Everton the right place for the lad and RM the right manager. When he does go it will be for mega bucks and the only teams that could afford him would be Real, PSG, Chelsea and Man City.

If he becomes the player that everyone thinks he can be, then we'll almost certainly have to sell him at some point (Unfortunately). We have to keep hold of him for a few more years though, his value is still rising and he can be an impact player here.

we may become the team that can keep him in that time though...

I only watch internationals if Everton lads are involved to be honest except the actual tournaments.

Wales were just starting to look half tidy, when we had the Gary Speed tragedy.

All I want these days is For Jags, Bainesy and now Ross to have a good game, and much more importantly not to get injured.

Ditto Mirallas, Coleman etc.

Don't know how you all feel but compared to Everton it matters little to me.

I only watch internationals if Everton lads are involved to be honest except the actual tournaments.

Wales were just starting to look half tidy, when we had the Gary Speed tragedy.

All I want these days is For Jags, Bainesy and now Ross to have a good game, and much more importantly not to get injured.

Ditto Mirallas, Coleman etc.

Don't know how you all feel but compared to Everton it matters little to me.

Exactly that my friend!

Don't say that Fearthainn, the fucking twat might come back with another of his charming double bids for barkley and Baines

Brrr chills the blood, just the thought. one good thing, Everyone at Everton is so pissed off at United,s shitty behaviour

that im sure they,ll never get a quick easy deal of us ever again .

Mind you willing to negotiate on Naismith. ( feel a bit mean saying that, decided instantly that as long as he is wearing

an Everton shirt I should try and support the lad) Not as if he isn't trying. He,s only human a bit of backing might do

him wonders.