IGNORED

Ross Barkley

Maybe he does- but he's said on numerous occasions he wants to keep him otherwise we wouldn't of offered him the contract. He's also played him virtually all season but has complained that his productivity needs to be better and to be brutally honest- it does.

If Barkley wasn't one of us and come through the acadamy he wouldn't of gotten half as much patience off the fans MC, he's been average at best all season and if he is holding out for more money then he's not in a great bargaining position as he's been poor at times.

He is replacable and I'd not blink an eye if he were sold. The only bit in me that wants him to stay is because he is one of us. Koeman has just answered questions he was asked- he's hardly actively gone out and said it.

I think he is been one of our best players this season, some of his most complete performances in an Everton shirt.

Some absolute shockers too, especially in the big games, but overall he has done well.

I think he is been one of our best players this season, some of his most complete performances in an Everton shirt.

Some absolute shockers too, especially in the big games, but overall he has done well.

This is what I'm not understanding.

He has been one of our better players and fans seem to want him gone.

This is what I'm not understanding.

He has been one of our better players and fans seem to want him gone.

They want him gone on the basis that he doesn't want to be here.

And are not overly bothered about him going because he is seen as a player who can be replaced.

So it's not necessarily based on the season he has had.

Ive been told today that it's a done deal to Spurs for £30m - he's gone. Also Eric Dier is a done deal to Manchester United. That's from an ex Everton player but said Everton player is known to talk crap at times. He's closer than any of us to the club though.

He'll be sitting on the bench for Spurs.... Cup player....

They want him gone on the basis that he doesn't want to be here.

And are not overly bothered about him going because he is seen as a player who can be replaced.

So it's not necessarily based on the season he has had.

I've looked for the links but can't seem to find any.

Only thing he ever seems to say is that he is happy here and loves Everton.

That's not enough it seems.

I think most are not assed if he leaves because of who we could get to replace him, heavily linked with Siggurdsson at the moment and I know who I'd rather have in out attacking midfield slot. Don't get me wrong I want him to stay but I'd rather replace him in the first team, no room for sentiment when you want to win.

I would t class Sigurdson as better than Barkley.

We had better stats in places last year but mai it doe to dead ball assists.

I think I scored a few more goals as well, but whenever I see him play he doesn't look better than Ross. Ross is much more mobile.

I would t class Sigurdson as better than Barkley.

We had better stats in places last year but mai it doe to dead ball assists.

I think I scored a few more goals as well, but whenever I see him play he doesn't look better than Ross. Ross is much more mobile.

Siggurdsson has shone in a poor team, Barkley has been up and down in a decent team.

Terrible. He needs the whole game plan centered around him. He can't do a job. He's only good when in the free roaming role.

I beg to differ... John jo shelvey looked good for Swansea. Barkley is far better than him.

I like sigurdsoons delivery. Don't discount the fact that the movement in front of Barkley has been poor.

I beg to differ... John jo shelvey looked good for Swansea. Barkley is far better than him.

I like sigurdsoons delivery. Don't discount the fact that the movement in front of Barkley has been poor.

That good he moved to Newcastle and was then relegated...

Siggurdsson is being linked to us and Spurs, a lot higher than Newcastle. I see what your getting at with Barkley but if he couldn't perform well enough all season with better players around him then what chance would he have with poorer team mates?

That good he moved to Newcastle and was then relegated...

Siggurdsson is being linked to us and Spurs, a lot higher than Newcastle. I see what your getting at with Barkley but if he couldn't perform well enough all season with better players around him then what chance would he have with poorer team mates?

Barkley has performed well with better players behind him.... in Davies and Schneiderlin.... he pretty much stumped for passing options going forward... I am absolutely certain in that.

That's my point.

Easy to shine in a pile of shit, but different when your not he biggest fish.

How did he do at spurs?

I get your point but he's shone every season at Swansea, the lad is clearly good enough. He didn't do too bad at Spurs, lets not forget he was second fiddle to one of the best midfielders about - Modric.

I get your point but he's shone every season at Swansea, the lad is clearly good enough. He didn't do too bad at Spurs, lets not forget he was second fiddle to one of the best midfielders about - Modric.

Ye I do rate him, I just do t think he is necessarily a better player than Barkley.

I would much rather see them both in the same team. I think arias should be fighting with Davies for a spot. He isn't a silky passer of the ball. He is good at running forward with the ball.