Phil Jagielka...1

Seamus Coleman...1

Previous winners....

Aston Villa (H)...Marouane Fellaini

Blackburn (A)...Tim Howard

Sheffield United (H)...Ross Barkley

Queens Park Rangers (H)...Ross Barkley

Hibbo.

Neville doesn't have a chance at right back based on Hibbo's current form.

cant think of anyone else to be honest maybe Ossie. There wasnt a stand out performer. Rodwell was playing very well 1st half but then disappeared for most of the second, Felli was average, Baines didnt get as stuck in as usual though he did play well. Thought Bily did well 1st half too.

Edited by Matt

Haha i just came to the conclusion that Hibbo gets my motm in the match thread. Looks like most agree. He was the only player that looked really good today. Closest behind him was Baines.

Felli and Coleman were poor today, the rest ok. Jags made a bad mistake but saved himself with the goal. But you just cant stop playing to claim a foul.

Next time I see a player wave an imaginary card I will explode. F'n disgusting antics. Sorry why Is it in the motm thread? Dunno. Anyhow I hate anyone who does it, I'm sure players ask for a card which is worse but the waving???? Arrrggggghhhhhh blood boils

finally something we agree on! Id like to see people who ask for / wave imaginary cards should get one themselves. It would soon sort it out.

It was between Jags and Distin for me. I went with Jagielka in the end. He cleared a lot and put himself about. I didn't think Hibbert was good either, until his sweet cross for the goal and a very well timed and important tackle near the end of the game that is. I was even annoyed at him earlier when both Fellaini and Coleman had made runs, but he failed to get the ball to either of them. But as I said, he made up for that later. Rodwell was very good in the first half, but disappeared a little in the second. His first half would have warranted MOTM though. He still completed 91% of his passes (only 4 stray passes all game), had 4 interceptions and 3 won tackles.

I thought Bily was good in the first half, but didn't do much in the second.

none of the attacking players were any good second half really.

Baines did his usual job well and Osman worked hard as ever, Hibbo was good as well even with a good bit of involvement in some attacks and good crosses.

fuck it i'll go hibbo.

Another vote for Hibbert, without being outstanding he was the best player on view to day in my opinion. I thought Osman, who I am a big fan of, had his worst game for a while, he looked knackered (although you can't fault his effort) and why he stopped to allow Di Santo to get his shot in for the goal I don't know.

Went with Rodwell,which seems a lonely view, but I thought he really was the only one to give us any real shape and form. He did tail off in the second half, but then our entire team what shite until the last 10. We need to be able to play our game and not get sucked into snoozefests when it suits the opposition. When we passed it one touch we looked really good (even when not really going anywhere), just need to keep doing that non stop. As soon as we look for that long ball we move away from our strengths. Obviously with the likes of Setlli and Stracq on the longer ball makes more sense when chasing the winner, but I just think the team plays such better football when we one touch it around.

I couldn't find much to pick out of that. Hibbo was good in parts, so were most of the others...in parts. So after a bit of thought I went for Jagz. However if you disagree with this I can understand why.

The only one who I was disappointed with was Felli to be honest. He didn't seem very interested for much of the game.

Vellios came on and produced a cracking header, and Drenthe's finish was very cool headed. If we played the rest of the game like the last quarter of an hour we could have had a shed load of goals IMO.

Easily Hibbert, didn't have to think twice.

However, before the last two goals, I'd have said Jags. He was much better this week than he has been this season, and to top it off, he scored!

But Hibbert was all-round best on field...the best right-back performance from an Everton player for some time now I'd say. Put in some very well timed tackles in the box. In particular, there was one in the first half where he came from no-where to clear what I reckon would have been a goal-scoring shot! Then obviously that last tackle after the Velios goal.

As it's been said, Neville will find it hard to get back in the team a this rate!

Felli was dissapointing, but I just don't think it was his day...hardly anything went right for him and that effected him more as the game went on.(see his body language towards the end of the 2nd...)

Bily has improved immensely since last season and had a good first half, but faded in the second. Was hoping for one of his howitzer shots but alas...