IGNORED

Wolves (Home)

Romey 1878

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fellaini bossed the midfield yesterday according to Holy, so i hope he can replicate that performance.

Stats still look shit. Our top 'goal scorers' are Drenthe, Vellios and Saha on 2. Yes 2. combined that only makes 6. Less than Van Der Vaarts current goal tally.

So if we can replicate an England style victory, i'm happy to take whatever comes. A victory, clean sheet. Don't care if its the shittest goal in premierleague history. We need the 3 points, anything else isn't good enough. Harsh on Wolves because they always stretch us but i hope to high heaven DM has had them on shooting practice all week. All of them.

Again a must win game, look out if it is anything less, 2-0, rodders to get the first, vellios on to tuck away the second late on!!

Must win?! Against Wolves! Perish the thought, I'd say big Mick will have them well up for game so not one for the purists, nick it 1-0 and don't care who scores as long as nobody gets injured.sad.png

Everton v Wolves

A game that both sides need to win.

Everton have played better than their points total suggests and in Jack Rodwell, Leighton Baines and Phil Jagielka they have three England internationals who all did their cause no harm at all in the wins over Spain and Sweden.

and buy anyone so they have to offer their best players good contracts and tie them up, or at least put in place a strong bargaining tool should anyone want to come in and buy them.

Some fans are planning a protest but it is ridiculous, I don't know what the fans expect. Nobody is interested in buying Everton, they don't make any money on matchday and it would cost far too much to move to a new stadium. So the supporters have to get real.

They consistently bat above their average thanks to the manager David Moyes and chairman Bill Kenwright, who consistently has to put fires out.

Wolves came up with the win over Wigan last time out but it is a tough ask to go to Goodison Park and win.

Prediction: Everton 2-0 Wolves

Here are all of Lawro's 2011-12 Premier League predictions, together with how the League Table would look like if his 120 forecasts were all correct:

http://www.myfootballfacts.com/Mark_Lawrensons_Predictions_2011-12.html

not only a must win, we need a clean sheet too.

its been hard to be optimistic lately, i cant even think about losing this one.

if wolves go 442, we need to really push on and attack them. we seen last year they dont deal with shots from distance very well, exploit it.

Just checked the odds online and Wolves are 5-1 to win! Thats a cracking price as Wolves are a decent team and it really depends on what mood we are in as to whether we will have a go.

I am positive for the win though, everything about the club on the pitch has been positive this last week and I think the lads will be up for it! 2-0 is my prediction, with goals from Jack & Drenthe/Bily.

Here's a quick speaking to the enemy summary, just spoke to a chap called duncan, loves a pint a bet and mick McCarthy and wolves. He isn't going the game cos he wants to have a bet on haydock and a few jars.

He reckons they have a chance, he mentioned some chap in midfield who partners Ohara as a good lad Guedioura is the name.

Simply put he doesn't really rate us but does like us. I know he likes baines and that's about it really.

Hope we stuff them Coyb

Here's a quick speaking to the enemy summary, just spoke to a chap called duncan, loves a pint a bet and mick McCarthy and wolves. He isn't going the game cos he wants to have a bet on haydock and a few jars.

He reckons they have a chance, he mentioned some chap in midfield who partners Ohara as a good lad Guedioura is the name.

Simply put he doesn't really rate us but does like us. I know he likes baines and that's about it really.

Hope we stuff them Coyb

Wasnt a bloke with a scottish accent calling himself Duncan instead of Kenny was it??