Liverpool (H)...Tim Howard

Manchester City (A)...Sylvain Distin

West Brom (H)...Marouane Fellaini

Wigan (H)...Tony Hibbert

Aston Villa (H)...Marouane Fellaini

Blackburn (A)...Tim Howard

Sheffield United (H)...Ross Barkley

QPR (H)...Ross Barkley

Bit harsh Ten, Hibbert stopped it being 3-0 in the first 30 mins. Like I said, you cant blame the players if theyre being told to sit back, roll over and not even expect lube

I didn't see the first half Matty if im honest, heard the flashes on the radio, so i must have missed Tony's heroics. Apologies, was based on what i heard. Lube, whats that, I heard it was raw bumming, with sandpaper wrapped around their cocks.

I didn't see the first half Matty if im honest, heard the flashes on the radio, so i must have missed Tony's heroics. Apologies, was based on what i heard. Lube, whats that, I heard it was raw bumming, with sandpaper wrapped around their cocks.

that brought a tear to my eye!

Heitinga, mr moyes moving him to CM was a falic headed decision. Just cos he has or can doesn't mean he should.

That manager seems to be on a mission to peeve off every player he has at the moment. Something tells me he has done serious confidence damage with Barkley and his Blackburn hasty decision.

I didn;t even see the match, I was involved in a match day progress forum on a rival site but got so hacked off as it got further underway I left a few minutes before the final whistle and had to go out and get some air, after they scored and Moyes made some more tactical blunders I realized we weren't going to get any change and divorced myself from the dying embers of the game. General consensus from Toffees is that Moyes is a spent force and it;s desperately getting near the time the Scotsman steps down, I can't argue that sometimes

I felt inclined to say 1-0 isn;t a bad result, but how does that work out, when it's still a defeat. I remember when they hit seven past us near the end of the european cup finishing season six years ago, so maybe today a one goal reverse isn't so bad, but a loss is a loss, still haven't beaten these since January 1996 away from home and I thought mistakenly we could have got something from today ahead of time, but it wasnt to be

People have said today they should, or could have had half a dozen so maybe I should applaud our players who kept the score down and they can share the match day honors

(having problems with saved drafts)

Heitinga, mr moyes moving him to CM was a falic headed decision. Just cos he has or can doesn't mean he should.

That manager seems to be on a mission to peeve off every player he has at the moment. Something tells me he has done serious confidence damage with Barkley and his Blackburn hasty decision.

Must be. When I look at the votes above for MoM, Ross is in third with having only made 5 appearances. hmmm..

Must be. When I look at the votes above for MoM, Ross is in third with having only made 5 appearances. hmmm..

careful though, a lot of people vote for youngsters based on heart. Ross is an amazing potential but I fear a lot of his votes are based on excitement of a new wonder kid or simply lack of choice

careful though, a lot of people vote for youngsters based on heart.

Thirty-eight of his forty-nine votes were for his MOTM performance in the first game of the season (well deserved) and the other eleven were from the Sheffield United match.....again deserved. So I don't think heart has come into it.

Thirty-eight of his forty-nine votes were for his MOTM performance in the first game of the season (well deserved) and the other eleven were from the Sheffield United match.....again deserved. So I don't think heart has come into it.

fair enough if thats how its spread!