IGNORED

Twitter Transfer Rumours

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One of my best mates used to work at Liverpool Airport and his mate (who still works there in the private plane part) text him last night to say a private plane had landed and someone was put in a blacked out van. I then saw this on twitter from a difference source. Could be related to Everton or just could be some rich bastard.

One of my best mates used to work at Liverpool Airport and his mate (who still works there in the private plane part) text him last night to say a private plane had landed and someone was put in a blacked out van. I then saw this on twitter from a difference source. Could be related to Everton or just could be some rich bastard.

When you saw what on Twitter?

Jim White...

... claims he spoke to Moshiri last night who said 3 more coming in at Everton, saying "There are no shortcuts now"

... on Everton: "I've got several new facts I'm going to share with you very soon that'll have your jaws dropping". #EFC

... just said Moshiri told him last night that Koeman knows he is 'building a team for the next 10 years'.

DEXPT8cXgAAU68V.jpg

Edit: WHO THE FUCK ARE WE? WHAT IS HAPPENING!? I don't think I have ever been so excited for Everton in my lifetime, than I am now.

Edited by Lowensda

Jim White...

... claims he spoke to Moshiri last night who said 3 more coming in at Everton, saying "There are no shortcuts now"

... on Everton: "I've got several new facts I'm going to share with you very soon that'll have your jaws dropping". #EFC

... just said Moshiri told him last night that Koeman knows he is 'building a team for the next 10 years'.

Jim White is known to exaggerate on a lot of stuff, he said Lukaku was signing a new deal. They are bullshitters on this show, I stopped listening to the station when I found out the S*n owns it. That Moose fella is a fat dog shagger aswell , speaks absolute wham all the time.

Jim White is known to exaggerate on a lot of stuff, he said Lukaku was signing a new deal. They are bullshitters on this show, I stopped listening to the station when I found out the S*n owns it. That Moose fella is a fat dog shagger aswell , speaks absolute wham all the time.

But so far this summer, he's been on the money (regarding transfers)

But so far this summer, he's been on the money (regarding transfers)

See I will slightly disagree with that, everytime he mentions something its already being reported somewhere else. Like when he "announced" Sandro he said 5 year deal (which was wrong). He announced Rooney after he was pictured at finch farm. He is very good at putting the spin on stuff to make it look like he is announcing it but most of it can be found else where or on twitter. He defo speaks to Moshiri, I listened to Moshiri call up to talksport to speak to him once.

Edited by aaron