IGNORED

Twitter Transfer Rumours

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's said no to Vardy, but has failed to answer whenever anyone has asked about Benteke. Fuck.

Don't fear mate someone asked if any of the supposed targets had ever had a ruptured achilles and he said no!!

Scrap that I read the wrong line his reply was "Haha!"

Fear the worst then as I think one is him the midfielder is likely Sigurdsson not sure who the other striker could be

I wouldn't mind Benteke tbh he scores goals and is a good target man

Edited by EFC-Paul

Benteke would do pk here- he was the wrong type of player for Liverpool. Still don't want us to sign him but it wouldn't be a disaster by any means.

Dzeko must. be in his 30s now- too old surely?

Benteke before his injury looked like a decent mid table striker. Since then...

Benteke would do pk here- he was the wrong type of player for Liverpool. Still don't want us to sign him but it wouldn't be a disaster by any means.

Dzeko must. be in his 30s now- too old surely?

Dzeko is 31, its not too old, would give us 2-3 good years. He is in his prime. The only viable reason for calling someone too old is if you want to buy young and sell on at a better price.

Sometimes you also need to buy quality at any age. Would you say no to C. Ronaldo? He is 32. Messi is 30.

Edited by Peter H

Benteke before his injury looked like a decent mid table striker. Since then...

He's pretty much the same as Rom. Both work shy... both can finish. Benteke holds up the ball and is better in the air lukaku is quicker with the ball at his feet.

Mid table strikers who's goal stats cover up their lack of work for the team.

I'm underwhelmed...

Dzecko has never had pace so I can't see age beings factor. If sooner see him here for 2 to 3 seasons. Proper target man.

Edited by Hafnia

He's pretty much the same as Rom. Both work shy... both can finish. Benteke holds up the ball and is better in the air lukaku is quicker with the ball at his feet.

Mid table strikers who's goal stats cover up their lack of work for the team.

I'm underwhelmed...

not even close to being the same in my opinion.

not even close to being the same in my opinion.

Explain?

You see... if you cut through the whole blue tinted romance for Rom and look at bentekes goal record he is very like Rom in terms of return.

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11096/10597690/is-evertons-romelu-lukaku-or-crystal-palaces-christian-benteke-more-effective

Like benteke at Liverpool... lukaku is about to find out how things are when his style doesn't suit a team.