IGNORED

Twitter Transfer Rumours

Id have Gomes here but for the right price, some of the sums touted around on the internet are ridiculous. Barca knows that they have to get rid to get some money for him. Ive heard the stories about Messi too. (can't remember if it was Gomes or someone else though) Not more than 15 mil in my opinion. 

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...

How come? Because one is from Croatia and one from Serbia? One played in the Croatian league while the other plays in Portugal? Because Vlasic is four inches taller? Because Vlasic is primarly an AMC while this guy is a winger (Vlasic can play on the wing & Zivkovic in the centre but it's not their best position)?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 27/01/2019 at 17:02, Finn balor said:

Part exes rarely happen but I’d be happy 

If PSG are actually paying attention to FFP rules finally, this would allow them to theoretically increase on their frankly laughable supposed offer for Gana. 

£20m + Munier and even I'd accept that, even if we didn't get a replacement in until summer

7 hours ago, Matt said:

If PSG are actually paying attention to FFP rules finally, this would allow them to theoretically increase on their frankly laughable supposed offer for Gana. 

£20m + Munier and even I'd accept that, even if we didn't get a replacement in until summer

@Matt Could be wrong, but I thought I read the (media) suggestion as Gueye + some cash for Meunier.

9 hours ago, DownUnderToff said:

@Matt Could be wrong, but I thought I read the (media) suggestion as Gueye + some cash for Meunier.

Indeed, but they could over value Meunier to reduce the cash part. I mean insist on the supposed reported cash value plus player, rather than player plus £5m or so

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, c1982 said:

I’ve seen this in a few places now. Decent keeper to support/challenge Pickford. Means Stek will go - who I don’t rate. I’d prefer Virginia go on loan in the Championship and play every week rather than play 2nd fiddle to Pickford.

He's not decent, he's fucking shite and in the same calibre of Stek. If Pickford gets injured and this is the clown that comes in I'll be praying.