IGNORED

Twitter Transfer Rumours

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bright young striker + £15m cash and possibly Josh McEchran on loan?

I've taken the blue tinted glasses off, i'd take it....

I like McEchran, but another youngster in midfield ahead of ours? no thanks.

Lukaku needs to be given a chance and he could be good, but why would he come to us when he can get the Chelsea wages?

he gets injured repeatedly cos he gets brought back too soon...just like coleman did..can't believe people write him off so much it's like they're desperate for him to fail

this. Not sure I agree with people being desperate for him to fail though mate.

he gets injured repeatedly cos he gets brought back too soon...just like coleman did..can't believe people write him off so much it's like they're desperate for him to fail

Don't want him to fail, but having the same injury multiple times at a young age points to a weakness, and yes he has been brought back to early which comes down to poor physio/bad management which i suppose raises questions about the backroom staff, an issue which most of us agree needs investigating further, as we have a ton of defensive coaches an no attacking for starters.

he's had the same injury 3 times and he's what 21-22, i agree with J, any hope of Jack being some sort of big time world beater are long gone.

Erm, I'm going to point to Steven Gerrard now.

I'm not saying Rodwell will be that good but Gerrard had the same problems when he was first starting out and he came through them.

I would say that when Rodders came back for a couple of matches i thought "why the hell is he in the team"

Then i watched how he played and got a little of that enthusiasm back for him again. Whenever i see him play, which is not often admitedly, he is looking like he has something to prove.

I would not write him of yet guys! the guy does have talent and plenty of time to get fit and prove something of himself.

I mean take yourself back 5 years and ask yourself if Hibbo was going to be solid and reliable in 2012? there is a guy that has just got better and better as years go by.

Isnt ossie one of the most unsung players in the prem these days? you know hes the type of player that England just dont posses.

Rodders is a class act and will come good. Will he make a world beater? i dont know. But one thing i am sure of is that he will become a top player.

This. People have quickly forgotten how he was probably our best player in a very poor start to the season... that same form that earned him his first England caps and talk of him being a shoe in for the euro's. I really like Rodwell and want him to be a great player for us.