IGNORED

England

Going the game tonight. A little gutted that Baines isn't playing but I suppose that's better for Everton and his World Cup chances. Will be interesting to see if Barkley gets on and it will be interesting to see how many chances Tom Cleverly can cock up!

Going the game tonight. A little gutted that Baines isn't playing but I suppose that's better for Everton and his World Cup chances. Will be interesting to see if Barkley gets on and it will be interesting to see how many chances Tom Cleverly can cock up!

Sky sports seem to think Henderson will start tonight, and that only one out of him and Cleverley will make the final squad. I'm hoping Barkley dazzles with an impressive 20 minute cameo and a goal, but saves his legs for Saturday. Enjoy the game :)

I hope it's Henderson that makes it. He's a much better player.

if henderson doesn't then roy obviously doesn't pick on form..he's been awesome(sadly)

And to think Brenda told him last summer he could leave. Definitely pulled his socks up and earned his place. Was hoping he would be another expensive Kenny flop, sadly not!

One things for certain. Oxlade Chamberlain has to start at the World Cup. Quality player who again sometimes lacks consistency. His performance against Liverpool at the emirates was top draw.

Hart

Johnson Jagielka Cahill Baines

Oxlade Gerrard Henderson Townsend

Rooney

Sturridge

That's what I'd go with. It's looks weak as hell on paper mind.

I'd have Adam Johnson in there too but he won't be selected. If he hasn't made the 30 this time round he's got little chance at all.

horrible thing to do, even if it is funny. Cleverly may not be having a great season but hes still a person! Think Roy will play him more now just to give him a confidence boost? Petition may well have solidified his place!

the guy is an absolute cunt...second only to bendtner in believing his own hype

if he wasn't such a bellend i'm sure it wouldn't have been done

Only an England manager would put one of the premier leagues highest goal scorers on the wing. I know he plays for the shite but let Sturridge play down the middle FFS! Tracking back every time isn't his game.

Said it before and will say it again, Wilshire is so so so over hyped. If he wasn't English he wouldn't be playing for a top 6 team.