IGNORED

England

No it was over hit.

Absolute nonsense, Rooney took his foot off gas after first stride it was bang on. We know how much you rate welbeck bails, you just got to be a little balanced.

His work rate has been tremendous, played out wide again too. I rate the lad,

Naismith has looked superb, you can see his brain working all the time.

Absolute nonsense, Rooney took his foot off gas after first stride it was bang on. We know how much you rate welbeck bails, you just got to be a little balanced.

I don't dislike Welbeck I'm just proving my point that he is bloody frustrating. He is a player with all the ability but just doesn't finish things off well enough.

Tbh Naismith has been disappointing too. Getting into space but he too has failed to deliver when the chance has arrived.

it was a bit of both. A solid pass that took Rooney a bit by surprise. My initial reaction was it was over hit but wondering if Rooney should've read it better. biting my tongue on another observation though.

Naismith looked great early on but Scotland have stumbled a bit of late.

it was a bit of both. A solid pass that took Rooney a bit by surprise. My initial reaction was it was over hit but wondering if Rooney should've read it better. biting my tongue on another observation though.

Naismith looked great early on but Scotland have stumbled a bit of late.

This is my problem with Rooney, honestly watch Naismith work the lines and use anticipation, Rooney is going through the motions. Been impressed with ox, welbeck, and Milner. Proper getting at them.

This is my problem with Rooney, honestly watch Naismith work the lines and use anticipation, Rooney is going through the motions. Been impressed with ox, welbeck, and Milner. Proper getting at them.

Naisy wouldve struggled to get to it too. It was the right idea but you would've needed a Ronaldo to get that initial burst to pick it up.

Anyway, it's not a bad performance but it's hardly inspiring.

It wasn't struck cleanly and it was right at his feet. It's a tough one like I said but if he controls it he has a free shot on goal. It's not like it's been blasted into him.

I thought it was a pass by Milner and not a shot tbh. He knew his touch had taken it too far wide so tried a quick pass in the opposite direction to fool the Scotland defenders, but put too much on it and that Welbeck was actually trying to get out of the way of the ball to leave it to whoever was behind him (might've been Rooney).

I thought it was a pass by Milner and not a shot tbh. He knew his touch had taken it too far wide so tried a quick pass in the opposite direction to fool the Scotland defenders, but put too much on it and that Welbeck was actually trying to get out of the way of the ball to leave it to whoever was behind him (might've been Rooney).

Yeh maybe but either way he could have done more with it.

What is Rooney supposed to be doing? He's a spectator. Needs to be replaced at half=time.

Now this I agree with. He is leading the line but he isn't getting in the bloody box. There is no point playing if he is so desperate to be a number 10. Welbeck doesn't make the most of his chances a lot of the time but at least he is involved in them. Rooney is constantly on the periphery.