IGNORED

Longest Thread! for Everton Discussion

Zoo

1 minute ago, StevO said:

Supreme CBD. Medium strength. Just have two or three before bed, depending how tired I am. 

I bought some of these a few months but never really gave them a go, think three of them are still in the fridge

Trip CBD Infused Elderflower Mint 4x250ml

No issue now though, been sleeping really well since I came home from hospital👍

On 08/10/2023 at 11:30, Hafnia said:

@StevO what brand cbd are you using? 

Supreme CBD. Medium strength. Just have two or three before bed, depending how tired I am. 

If you follow Anthony Fowler on Twitter he talks a lot about the different types of cbd available, and I’ve no reason to not trust him, he says his brand (supreme) is using the stronger stuff. 
He’s also always offering 40% discount with a voucher code, so it seems expensive at first but 40% off is a big chunk. 

He’s got a fair following, cheers for that. I’ve replied for a good offer. 

https://www.theguardian.com/football/ng-interactive/2023/oct/10/next-generation-2023-20-of-the-best-talents-at-premier-league-clubs

The son of former Wales international defender Craig Morgan has graduated through the academy system at Everton to become part of this season’s under-18s squad, who are managed by the club’s former left-back, Leighton Baines. Morgan was born in Milton Keynes and played for England youth teams but has followed his father into the Welsh international set-up, representing them at under-17s level. A powerful, fast centre-forward with an eye for goal, Morgan has scored consistently throughout his Everton career to date. Last season was interrupted by a few injury problems but the right-footed striker, who models his game on Robert Lewandowski, is now back to fitness and has started the Under-18 Premier League season impressively.

BBC Merseyside have just done a feature on the podcast, I’ve subscribed and will start listening, the presenter who did all of the inside interviews said it’s a warts and all and explains a lot of stuff we don’t normally hear or read..

Ill start listening today as I’ve got feckin Covid again, as does my wife.