IGNORED

Liverpool

MikeO

My brain has just put together the fact that this is a Sunday lunch kick-off and that the long arranged Sunday lunch with my daughter's boyfriend's parents is next Sundayohmy.png.

Impossible to put it off. Fuck's sakedry.png.

The last time I missed a derby (2007) I was in a plane and landed to find it had finished 0-0....I'd settle for that.

My brain has just put together the fact that this is a Sunday lunch kick-off and that the long arranged Sunday lunch with my daughter's boyfriend's parents is next Sundayohmy.png.

Impossible to put it off. Fuck's sakedry.png.

The last time I missed a derby (2007) I was in a plane and landed to find it had finished 0-0....I'd settle for that.

I feel your pain mike, I'm gonna be in Edinburgh for the Missus' birthday on Sunday and I don't think she'll appreciate the derby as a birthday treat!

Saying that, derby days make me nervous and feel ill so maybe it's a good thing.

Can never predict what is gonna happen in a derby , no matter which players are in or out for either team.

Lets just cross our fingers and poo our pants.

Rs will start as favorites, if only we could afford to match their pay structure, or buy the type of players that wear the red!

They surely can't finish another season below us, not after what they've spent, no that would be a disaster.

Brenda is a top 4 manager with money to spend, if they can't catch us this year we better watch out because it has to happen some time, maybe next year.That will be a sign of a good season for them to try and finish above Everton.

Should be a battle Sunday, expect Fellaini to get sent off, they will be screaming for yellow/red cards every time he goes for a tackle.

An own goal and a penalty should be enough for the rs......2-0.

Edited by Blue 250

Sang to Amore). When you live on a farm And you bite someones arm That's a Suarez ... When your forehead is wide And your teeth are offside, That's a Suarez .... When you dive for a pen Over and over again, That's a Suarez ...... When your gums are so tight Like you've strained for a shite, That's a Suarez

Just hope we don't bottle it again as we have done in the past. Derbies are suppose to be unpredictable games so techincally an away win shouldn't be that unusual. We haven't won in Anfield for god knows how long so it's about bloody time we do. Last season I was appalled by the way we performed against them. We litreally stood off and let them play. We lost 3-0 last season and it was one of the worst performances i've ever seen by an Everton team. After we went 1-0 up in the semi final we looked like little children to be honest. Did not have a clue what to do in that position. It was embarrassing. Because of what's happened i'm not at all confident about this game. Can see it being one of those awful performances again and losing 2-0. I just can't be bothered with giving them the bragging rights AGAIN. Please please let me be wrong and we can go there and come away with a convincing 2-0 win. Can't see it though sorry.

Edited by Geth

I look at it this way, If we go there as usual looking shit scared and let them dominate and we get beat i want Moyes gone and so he should be. If we go there full of confidence,play well and win then its looking good for next year. I think its that important. Head says 2-1 to the shite heart says 0-2 Super Kev and Vic

Sang to Amore). When you live on a farm And you bite someones arm That's a Suarez ... When your forehead is wide And your teeth are offside, That's a Suarez .... When you dive for a pen Over and over again, That's a Suarez ...... When your gums are so tight Like you've strained for a shite, That's a Suarez

Top drawer i will be singing that in work all week

I look at it this way, If we go there as usual looking shit scared and let them dominate and we get beat i want Moyes gone and so he should be. If we go there full of confidence,play well and win then its looking good for next year. I think its that important. Head says 2-1 to the shite heart says 0-2 Super Kev and Vic

im with you on this if we do the usual moyes 11 men behind the ball and sustain pressure all game thats not good enough imo. we have the players to be confident and composed but for some reason there heads go in big games. if the players bloody believe and attack them we will win this game but its highly doubtfull and even though moyes has his good points but surely if we go and defend thats not good enough we should have learnt our lesson ages ago of trying to defend 1 nill leads instead of killing games off. I would personally play barkley instead of osman but its not going to happen realisticly. ross is faster and stronger better in the air and in a derby I think thats going to be vital but osman is obviously going to be in his place.

----------------Howard------------------

-Coleman-Jagielka-Distin-Baines--

-----------------Gibson------------------

--------Fellaini---------Barkley--------

-Mirillas-----Anichebe-----Pienaar--

Edited by Blue4Ever

I agree. There's some sort of mental block when it comes to playing them. I'm still angry about that semi final. They had Brad Jones in goal and we never tested him once. Instead of sitting back and letting them play (as we always do) we should have gone for the second and third. That's why we will never beat them comfortably. If we do go 1-0 up (highly unlikely) then I hope it's not early cause we're in for a nervous time from then on of trying to defend that lead. I would love to be proved wrong but I have a bad feeling about this game.

Edited by Geth

I think I would have preferred us to play against Suarez over Sturridge because when the latter came on against Chelsea he was hands down the best player on the pitch. I didnt watch the Newcastle game but given the score, I cant imagine he did too badly in that either!

I am setting myself up for disappointment again believing we can get a win there this year, but come on, if the players show the same attitude and desire they showed against Man City for instance we can beat these. Jags will boss their Cuntinhos and Sturridges and Mirallas will hit them on the break (no Suarez to injure him this time), while Fellaini will show Lucas how it's done.

I am setting myself up for disappointment again believing we can get a win there this year, but come on, if the players show the same attitude and desire they showed against Man City for instance we can beat these. Jags will boss their Cuntinhos and Sturridges and Mirallas will hit them on the break (no Suarez to injure him this time), while Fellaini will show Lucas how it's done.

On paper we can comfortably win the game it's just that you know what Everton are like. We will roll over for them like we usually do and with the help of dodgy referee's that we seem to get each year the mission is never easy. Carragher will be fired up for it seeing as it's his last derby but most of the Kopite's I know say that he's already past it.

If we turn up and have a right go, an attacking midfielder behind Vic and get right in their faces then I woujld take a 3-0 defeat. The reality is, if we do that we won't get beaten 3-0, we will probably get a couple of goals, ruffle their feathers and come away with a victory.

Howard

Coleman - Jagielka - Distin - Baines

Felli - Gibson

Mirallas - Barkley - Pienaar

Vic

I honestly think we're one of the worst counter attacking teams in the league. Whenever it looks like we're about to break Howard ends up with ball!

This. I've been saying for a while that, when we break, it's completely uncoordinated. Only one or two are going forward, and the rest are sitting back. This is why we can't play with a lead. We've been doing slightly better in the last few games we've held a lead in, though.

Wow... resting a player for the next match?! This is different - i read this as showing that Moyes wants a win against the RS, or at least not to go down with tired players. A win will pretty much set us up for 6th place.

I'm thinking without the woodchuck they won't be as potent (Newcastle just rolled over for them). Really want Jelavic to score, but not sure if he'll start.

3-0 to us, with Mirallas, Osman & Distin to score.

The next game is a must win for us. If we win then we seal our place above Liverpool, if we lose then we'll most likely finish behind them as we've still got Chelsea to play on the final day of the season.

Liverpool have an easy run in after us - Fulham & QPR are not going to put up a fight against them so we need to win this more than ever.