IGNORED

Martinez won't last the season

If RM takes the Man U job will everyone except my original post was right and Martinez won't last the season.

"I don't want this to be a "Your not giving him a chance thread" so I honestly believe we will be poor next season a bit like a villa last year. But Martinez won't last the bad spell. I think because of the indifference towards the appointment ppl will be on his back very quick. If the total of his transfer dealings is Kone Alcaraz and even Redmond Then everyone will be there saying I told you so. I want him to prove me wrong a get us sixth but the stats don't lie and her relegated a team that Steve Bruce kept up. I am very nervous about next season and the quality of the players we are most linked with are average to poor "

Remind you of anyone??? Stop digging....

What an absolute twat of a thread to start. I'll be critical as you like about things I'm able to be so based on facts, and I'll back them up and make them stand up. The worrying thing is you appear to be wanting to be proven right about something you have no clue about.

I'm sure some people spend more time behind their pc's following opinions rather than using their own mind to create their own. Martinez I think based on what I have seen will create a culture within the club of fearless expansive football. Will I be proven right? Yes I will and I look forward to memma holding his hands up at his premature negativity.

It's important to stay positive about things until proven otherwise, only then you can all try and outdo me for being such a miserable doom and gloom merchant.

I was right Memma was wrong.... ner ner ne ner ner

Guest Nikica

Yeah, Memma shouldn't be hard on himself. Everyone gets some things right and some things wrong. The line between looking like a genius and looking like a moron is very slim. Besides, there's no guarantee that Martinez will do as well next season (although I certainly expect him to).

Edited by Nikica

• 3 weeks later...
Guest blueboy122

I don't know how he has kept his job to be honest.

Where's Memma Club anyway be interesting to read his opinions on our season.