IGNORED

Board/Owners Related Stuff

46 minutes ago, Shukes said:

Even we shouldn’t fail to find sponsorship above 5m a year. I would expect us to find 8m or around that.

and to put that into perspective….. 2m is around four months wage for one first team player. Shirt sponsorship has always been a low income for teams. 
Merchandise is where money is made.

Imagine how much we’ve made on little Dom wobble heads!

:lol: I bet we don't.

And you do know we outsource our merchandise selling, right?

5 hours ago, Shukes said:

Even we shouldn’t fail to find sponsorship above 5m a year. I would expect us to find 8m or around that.

and to put that into perspective….. 2m is around four months wage for one first team player. Shirt sponsorship has always been a low income for teams. 
Merchandise is where money is made.

Imagine how much we’ve made on little Dom wobble heads!

Merchandising is worth nothing. If 40,000 fans bought a home shirt it would come to about £2.5m, that’s not profit, just turnover. But, as Mark said, we outsourced for a fixed fee anyway. 
Merch makes money for teams with millions of fans, unfortunately that’s not us. 

Our money comes from tv rights. 

4 hours ago, StevO said:

Merchandising is worth nothing. If 40,000 fans bought a home shirt it would come to about £2.5m, that’s not profit, just turnover. But, as Mark said, we outsourced for a fixed fee anyway. 
Merch makes money for teams with millions of fans, unfortunately that’s not us. 

Our money comes from tv rights. 

And Russian oligarchs 😂

24 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

Our moronic chairman has took it upon himself to release a statement on the eve of a game to make it all about him.

Got to love the biggest blue putting the club first, as always.

I just read it…. Absolutely astonishing - this is what happens when someone is given power for too long. The middle 2 paragraphs were a joke. He’s fucking seething, his dare fans question the board and the fact that lampard climbed up to hug them after palace is somehow vindication that they are good eggs?!

just get out the club - now. 

This thread should be red hot with absolute fume with what he has written. In under 2 hours grand old team has 10+ pages of posts and twitter is absolutely viral.

He does not give one fuck about the club - I actually thought he did but he doesn’t. It’s all about him being Mr Everton.  The team take on Palace tomorrow and he goads the fans like this?! 

arrogant, snidey, narcissist. 

11 minutes ago, Sibdane said:

Holy shit. He’s lost the plot. That was a terrible letter to the fans. What was he thinking!? 

This is Bill Kenwright - this is who he has always been.  There was plenty of warnings, the grantchesters backing gregg in order to get him out, and refusing to pump money in when he was in place. Two ceos resigning within short periods of taking their positions.  

he’s had a lot of people fooled, and it’s pec to the demise of our club. 

43 minutes ago, Hafnia said:

This thread should be red hot with absolute fume with what he has written. In under 2 hours grand old team has 10+ pages of posts and twitter is absolutely viral.

Been busy listening to twitter space fume and now tuned into the ToffeeTV live stream. Folks are furious as they should be.

3 minutes ago, plaidharper said:

Been busy listening to twitter space fume and now tuned into the ToffeeTV live stream. Folks are furious as they should be.

It’s very very concerning.  He’s pretty much goading fans now as our status is very much in the balance and the potential for an unsavoury outcome is there.

there is no doubt they will be advised by the police not to attend games and there will probably be genuine cause for this because unfortunately there will be fans who will take this too far 

The fact that he was able to get this on a site on a Friday tells you how much control he has.   Bobble confirmed it was his doing. 

I agree the letter/statement is moronic and defensive without any ownership whatsoever. How about an impartial picture "hey I got this wrong but I think I got these things right". It wouldn't be enough but it would be a step in the right direction.

as for the game. I don't think it will affect the fans at all. I think we will be United against him as we have been for months. I worry it will affect the players though. If we go a goal down there will be no "in this together" spirit

He has produced enough Shakespeare in his time to know what a tragedy is - how sad and ironic that, in his pride and arrogance, he is now playing the part of both Lear and Coriolanus.

I blame Moshiri / the club for giving him the rope to hang himself. A plague on both their houses.  

4 minutes ago, StevO said:

Back in February we lost a good family friend, Dave, a blue for 81 years. During the pandemic he had a stroke, when he got home from hospital Bill called him. They spoke on the phone for over an hour about the teams and players they have seen throughout their lives. It meant a hell of a lot to Dave and it still means a lot to his family now. 
I know Bill is a kind and caring man, Dave wasn’t the only person he has done this kind of thing with. He gets these things so right. 

It’s because of the things that are kind, that are good, that make a difference, that make all of this so difficult. How can such a good man also think going after the fans is also the right thing to do? The desperate moves to stay in power at the club, it all just baffles me. 

When Moshiri came in a nice face of the club role should have happened. Life President or something like that. But no, he had to be Chairman Bill. It’s a sorry state of affairs. 

Very touching Steve, and a true reflection of Kenwright. I’ve always maintained he is fanatic Everton fan some have poo pooed that because he was a poor owner and now Chairman, sadly he’s crossed the line of being a fan and has become a sort of dictator, because he is a fan he believes he can do no wrong and everything he does is for the love he has for the club, but in reality he will do what ever it takes to make sure he stays in control, even if that means throwing everyone under the bus to keep that control. Sad to see but he has lost sight of what is right for the club over his own ambitions, and the more he’s criticised the more he becomes in trenched in destroying the club, it’s like what he can’t have no one can have the classic dictator in our club. 

It’s like lord of the rings,,,, Everton is the ring and bill turns into an angry man if someone makes him feel like it’s not his.  Sadly Everton is gonna end up being thrown into the fire at this rate. 

I sense a lot of gutted people on here, people who believed in bill cos of the things he does like Steve was saying.  He is deluded sadly and lives in a world of fantasy yet he is very adept at circling the wagons to protect himself.  Sadly for him, they have all been got at now. 

52 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

There's also video evidence that Billy Liar is the perfect name for him. Talks about Lampard going to celebrate with the board members after the Palace game, neglecting to mention that that narcissistic prick tells him to get up there.

So fucking sad to see.