IGNORED

Will Hughes

I don't see why not, we made a tidy profit in the last window and its not beyond the realms of possibility that we could lose Baines in January

That's if that profit is available to spend. I'm not at all convinced at the clubs stance that we'd have brought McCarthy in whether Fellaini was sold or not.

We'll see come January/next summer I suppose.

• 5 months later...

Gareth Barry going back to Man City after the loan spell ends? Huh? That makes no sense. Why would he sign there to just sit on the bench? Why would Man City offer him a contract? I'm calling bullshit on this, though I do think Roberto should go after Will Hughes.

That part makes no sense, I suspect Barry will be offered a contract with Everton come the end of the march (when he's allowed to discuss terms with English clubs, he's currently allowed to discuss terms with foreign clubs).

This Hughes chap looks like a young Andy Johnson from his Birmingham days with the blonde hair.

I've only seen Hughes once, he did look decent.

Lallana for me too, he has turned into a hell of a player. He looks like a perfect replacement for Pienaar. But they would want £20m+ for him.

Lallana wont move anyway, he is their captain and seems very happy there. Id love him with McCarthy, Barkley and Stones - thats a spine of a team worth getting excited about!

Id take Cork from them too given the chance, along with one or 2 others. Southampton have a very good side!

• 1 year later...

He's always spoken about like he's an amazing prospect, but whenever I've watched him (granted it hasn't been a hell of a lot!) he's just looked like an ordinary player. Tidy, but nothing to get excited about.

Pretty much this

He has good ability on the ball and still quite young but he's never going to transform into a world beater a younger Ossie if you would

• 11 months later...

Was ok a year or two ago saw him play against Peterborough, came to the fore in a blaze of glory with lots of expectations. Looked a good young talent but seems to have flattened out.

Has recently come back 6 months out after several injuries cruciate, and knee, and he doesn't look the same player, we have Davies who is a similar type player.

This signing would not impress me at all

Edited by Bill

Was ok a year or two ago saw him play against Peterborough, came to the fore in a blaze of glory with lots of expectations. Looked a good young talent but seems to have flattened out.

Has recently come back 6 months out after several injuries cruciate, and knee, and he doesn't look the same player, we have Davies who is a similar type player.

This signing would not impress me at all

You don't think that flattening out had anything to do with the injury? It tends to take players a while to get back from them mentally, as well.