IGNORED

Kevin Mirallas

Whilst things are kept in house at Everton it would take a fucking idiot to think otherwise.

No it wouldn't, it could have been many reasons. He may of just thought he would act the twat in the hope Martinez fell out with him and moved him on. He may of fell out with Jagielka for all we know.

NOBODY knows what happened. Sterlings clearly fell out with Rogers, seems Mirallas is still happy to play under Martinez.

It's just pure speculation and guess work all of it.

No it wouldn't, it could have been many reasons. He may of just thought he would act the twat in the hope Martinez fell out with him and moved him on. He may of fell out with Jagielka for all we know.

NOBODY knows what happened. Sterlings clearly fell out with Rogers, seems Mirallas is still happy to play under Martinez.

It's just pure speculation and guess work all of it.

Ok mate. Don't try and be smart quoting my posts and I won't tease you.

The report is from the "Sunday People" not sky sources. It's basically just paper talk. However wouldn't be surprised if they make a bid. Would be ridiculous if he went there. We won't have any players left the way things are going. It just proves how damaging last season was. A lot of players may get their heads turned. I am still firmly in the Martinez out camp. I think we're on a massive slide -downwards

Edited by MC11

The report is from the "Sunday People" not sky sources. It's basically just paper talk. However wouldn't be surprised if they make a bid. Would be ridiculous if he went there. We won't have any players left the way things are going. It just proves how damaging last season was. A lot of players may get their heads turned. I am still firmly in the Martinez out camp. I think we're on a massive slide -downwards

Have we sold anyone yet?

Or are you meaning if all the speculation comes off.

To lose Mirralas and Stones would be a real blow.

Stones is irreplaceable

Who could we realistically get in to replace Mirralas?

Talk we've accepted an £8m bid?

Who the Flunk are we going to replace him with, that's going to cost less than £8m?

Downing went to a Championship club for £5m....!

What is going on.

wow and yes i was surprised they coughed up that much for downing, and surprised he left. but yeah back to mirallas, 8m? wow, just wow.

8m isn't bad if he really does only have 1 year on his contract and isn't up for renewing. Put it this way - would you loan him in for 8m for 1 year? Shame but I'd sooner sell now and lock in someone who wants to be here.

at that much just let him play out his contract. in this inflated TV money market he's 12m without a doubt. anything less and we could use him on the pitch this year. we paid 6m, no way he only gained 2m in value.