IGNORED

Kevin Mirallas

Don't you have any of your own material mate?

Yes, but it's pretty much what others have said. Mirallas is overrated, injury-prone, selfish and has been looking for a move to a bigger club the day he joined. Good riddance, don't let the door hit you in the arse. Hope we get enough money to buy someone who is actually arsed.

We'd be lucky to get £10m for Mirallas.

we would be getting robbed.

its his own fault he made the situation he's in i can understand that but hes probably the best player in the squad so theres no way i would be taking 10 million a team need to stand up one day and stop players forcing transfers

its his own fault he made the situation he's in i can understand that but hes probably the best player in the squad so theres no way i would be taking 10 million a team need to stand up one day and stop players forcing transfers

He only has 18 months left on his contract, he wants away. I'll be astounded if we get moe than 10 for him.

By the time the summer rolls around he'll have a year left on his deal. That's why we won't get much for him. So you either take what you can get or lose him for fuck all.

He's not the best player at our club...come on.

He is the best winger we have...but no way would I rate him the best player at the club.

10m would be fair but we should be aiming for 14m really.

But as others have said.....the ideal situation is to keep him and have him plating like we know he can.

Imagine next year with Mirralas, Lukaku and Barkley playing to potential. Scary.

Ego is part of brilliance. I'm definitely not one to support selfish players or those not committed to a team, but ego is part of the makeup of most top competitors in sport.

You have to have the ability that you believe you have though.

He's still young and it may grow out of him, but isn't this his problem at Seville as well?

Do we really need another one

You have to have the ability that you believe you have though.

He's still young and it may grow out of him, but isn't this his problem at Seville as well?

Do we really need another one

I liked what I saw from him. I think having the likes of Rom, Ross and Jerry up top having fun tearing teams apart could be special. I would gamble I him, talent is there for everyone to see

I think its a clever way of making it clear that he is "WANTED" - its putting the ball in his court.

In other words "yes of course he has a place in the team, he is under contract and he is a good player - over to you Kev, what you wann do?"

My guess is that Mirallas will come out and say he wants to leave. With which we will sell at the best price.