IGNORED

Kevin Mirallas

He has been playing poorly though MC, that's why he hasn't been starting.

You can't pick players who aren't performing.

I would love him to play behind Lukaku.

He is just the type we need there, driving, tricky and can take a player on...we don't need to talk about his finishing either. Would love to see him have a run in that position.

We need additional wide players if that's the case. Still don't think everything is Rosey with him and Martinez. The guy is a 100% banker for the starting 11 but doesn't get picked? What planet is Martinez on

I still don't get this. Not aimed at you MC. We need people to link up with the full backs, the wingers don't do that and we suffered for most of the season for it. We need players of the Pienaar / Ossie ilk to improve our play, not wingers.

Anyway, if he really is happy he deserves a new contract.

I still don't get this. Not aimed at you MC. We need people to link up with the full backs, the wingers don't do that and we suffered for most of the season for it. We need players of the Pienaar / Ossie ilk to improve our play, not wingers.

This I agree with I think Mikes mentioned this before. Osman and Pienaar offer something nobody else can. Age has caught up though they need replacing.

Would be interesting to see osman and Lennon on the wing and mirallas in the middle creating. Give it a shot rm.

Thats not the point, he is good at the little give and goes, quick feet, to link up with Baines.

yeah, the success with had with moyes on the left was all baines pienaar and he's not a traditional winger. i used to love those heat maps, poor seamus barely saw the ball it was like 75% left side.

Edited by markjazzbassist

• 2 weeks later...

“I have had a beautiful three years with Everton. I have experienced many great moments and for that I must thank the club. I don’t know whether I will leave, it is a decision I have to make in consultation with my family.”

You're under contract kid, talking to your family doesn't change that.

“I have had a beautiful three years with Everton. I have experienced many great moments and for that I must thank the club. I don’t know whether I will leave, it is a decision I have to make in consultation with my family.”[/size]

You're under contract kid, talking to your family doesn't change that.

Sums up how much power players think they have. He is never going to re sign so we might as well sell. Bring in 2 wingers ( Gerri and Konoplanyanka )

Another "awkward" situation with manager. Martinez is rotting this club.

How many "awkward" situations Ferguson have at ManU? Beckham & Keane were the highest profile; he didn't piss about he moved them on however good they were, I saw no sign of United "rotting" as a result.....that happened after he left and the new manager maybe tried to appease the players a bit and pander to their egos.

How many "awkward" situations Ferguson have at ManU? Beckham & Keane were the highest profile; he didn't piss about he moved them on however good they were, I saw no sign of United "rotting" as a result.....that happened after he left and the new manager maybe tried to appease the players a bit and pander to their egos.

At what point have Everton & Man Utd (ferguson era) ever been on the same level. We can't just go out and replace our better players like they could. Plus he had a squad of 14-15 superstars. Try again.

I'm going to defend Mirallas a bit here and say as far as we know, he has been a professional and played his game when called upon the second half of the season. If RM really wanted to put his foot down, he could have just said he is not being sold and that's that. Of course he is under contract for at least one more year and has that to fulfill, but something I hate is promises that are not kept. While he does not have a divine right to be a starter week in and week out, he is one of our two best wingers, and we struggled for width all season long. Of course this is just taken from his perspective.

Principle. The boss is the boss, level is irrelevant. Player "power" needs to be stamped on.

Your trying to explain to a guy that has no idea how a football club should be ran...don't waste your time.

Will probably follow his sweetheart out the door.

Mirralas needs to open his eyes and realise that he didn't play because we loaned Lennon...who simply performed much better than him.

His second half of the season was the poorest I have ever saw him play.

If he trained like he played, then how does he think that he should have played more?

spot on mike. no one is bigger than the club, and even though RM is a nice guy, you're still not bigger than him kev.

A few months back, someone posted a message saying that their mate's neighbor's aunt's dog's vet's wife was into real estate and that Mirallas had put his house up for sale. Was looking for the post, but I can't find it now. Anyway, I believed it and have suspected ever since that he'll be off in the summer.

Shame if he does but I'd rather recoup what we can rather than let him stay and run his contract down

Either way with his inconsistency and the level of clubs likely to be interested I very much doubt he will achieve anything elsewhere of note unless he goes abroad to a tinpot league

Konoplyanka Nolito or both! Pls Roberto!

• 1 month later...