IGNORED

Kevin Mirallas

Haha MC11 do ya research ya nob...... I will argue!!!

You have a split personality, I'm convinced of it.

One minute you're a really good poster the next you're a maniac trype creature cackling.

I envision you in a white coat with achemistry beaker full of green smoking liquid looking normal on minute, swigging it falling under the table then a hairy hand appearing on top with elongated fingers and pointy finger nails .

Smart play by Mirallas, new TV rights means he can ask for a big bump in pay to sign a contract extension.

You see this tactic in other codes with players who back there ability, and have the backing of a smart player manager.

Hope we hold onto him and his glass hamstrings.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

He's gone in mind and body he's not with Everton the problem is he's so bad at the moment we won't get a decent fee for him it's a shame really because he's got the talent.......but not the attitude.

This exactly.

Wish it wasn't the case but he couldn't care less at the minute, add to that, he's upset and frustrated about not being played in teh 'shop window' that he's becoming reckless.

The blame lies fully with Roberto Martinez. League position and all round results don't match up to the players calibre. I'm not one bit surprised or pissed of with him. Everton this season have been a joke.

Come next season when he's gone... How's our wings going to look?

McGeady and an injured Pienaar. I don't trust Martinez to replace Kev. He'll probably go after Moses or someone. Joke of a manager.

This exactly.

Wish it wasn't the case but he couldn't care less at the minute, add to that, he's upset and frustrated about not being played in teh 'shop window' that he's becoming reckless.

He's a spoilt brat with a bad attitude. Is he a good player? Of course he is, then again so was Royston Drenthe.

Let him go to a club that will indulge his diva like antics. Since his penalty spat he has been a complete joke. His toys have gone right out the pram and he doesn't want to give 100% for the shirt.

I couldn't care less if he doesn't like the manager, the players, the food in finch farm. The arrogant sulky fool is playing football like some child who has been told to go out and pick the leaves up in the garden - half bothered, wishing they were doing what they wanted.

All the talent in the world doesn't complete a footballer, and all the talent in the world doesn't entitle that player to do what he wants.

Last night I seen 10 players give their all for the shirt, the manager, the fans. And one just really didn't want to be there.

He's a spoilt brat with a bad attitude.

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/gareth-barrys-praise-kevin-mirallas-8208249

You are so clueless, Hafnia. If there any quality Mirallas has, then it's a good attitude. Blurting around random biased negative opinions is annoying. On top of that, he's played a pivotal role in getting Lukaku here. But then again, that might be why you dislike him in the first place.

Edited by Mirallas

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/gareth-barrys-praise-kevin-mirallas-8208249

You are so clueless, Hafnia. If there any quality Mirallas has, then it's a good attitude. Blurting around random biased negative opinions is annoying. On top of that, he's played a pivotal role in getting Lukaku here. But then again, that might be why you dislike him in the first place.

Listen I'm an Everton fan, I can say what I want about a player who wears a shirt for a team I've been watching for over 30 years. Random biased negative opinions??? Biased about who and what???

I'm not answerable to Toffeetalks very own Belgian Embassy.

Mirallas good attitude??? Really - pull the other one. He took the ball off one of the prems top penalty takers at a crucial stage of a game. He tried to influence Januzaj being left out the WC squad. Oh but he's responsible for getting Luaku here???

Bore off. I do like Stella Artois and a Van Damme movie so get that chip off your shoulder

Listen I'm an Everton fan, I can say what I want about a player who wears a shirt for a team I've been watching for over 30 years. Random biased negative opinions??? Biased about who and what???

I'm not answerable to Toffeetalks very own Belgian Embassy.

Mirallas good attitude??? Really - pull the other one. He took the ball off one of the prems top penalty takers at a crucial stage of a game. He tried to influence Januzaj being left out the WC squad. Oh but he's responsible for getting Luaku here???

Bore off. I do like Stella Artois and a Van Damme movie so get that chip off your shoulder

Why does this have to be a racial thing again, Haf?

Why does this have to be a racial thing again, Haf?

Its you who makes it a nationality thing! - you come on here supporting Chelsea due to their initial belgian contingent and trying to be a WUM.

You only discuss belgain players and don't accept any criticism of them - just very sad. Let us be Everton fans and go on a forum that is suited to your agenda. Leave us to debate players regardless of their nationality.

We have Americans on here who follow us because of Tim Howard, they don't behave like you. They have an interest in our club, not just the nationality of the players.

That link is from 1st December! Bit irrelevant to his current position.

He has slipped since the penalty thing, no doubt about it. I guess players like Mirallas thrive on confidence. And with that penalty he shot himself right in the foot.

He gave quite a good meaningful interview last week I think.

He needs to focus himself again. He's playing like a boxer who has one eye on his next fight. It's not doing him much good.

Get your head on, get the form back, create some, score some. If that big move comes, fair enough.

He's definitely done at Everton. No other reason.

Someone mentioned in the match day thread that we'll miss him, to be fair the last few games he has actually played, we missed him.

Stock's fallen. Someone decent will nab him for nothing and they'll have a good player on their hands. Unfortunately, we haven't seen that side of him this season and doesn't deserve his place.

Someone mentioned in the match day thread that we'll miss him, to be fair the last few games he has actually played, we missed him.

Stock's fallen. Someone decent will nab him for nothing and they'll have a good player on their hands. Unfortunately, we haven't seen that side of him this season and doesn't deserve his place.

The reason why he's playing the way he is is because of one man. Can't manage his ego. You'll all realise when he's gone the calibre of player we had on our hands. Underrated massively here. We have far too many shit players who get by on shear average ability.

They'll have to wait 2 years to get him for nothing!!

What I mean is, he's not played well and hasn't played that much, so his stock will have fallen massively and we'll sell him for less than his true market value.

Ah got ya. Makes sense.

I have the attitude if they don't want to be, let them go. Not worth the hassle.

The lad set himself up for a fall with his arrogance against wba, since then he hasn't wanted to know.

Close the door on your way out Kev. I have been lucky enough to see sheedy, steven, kanchelskis, and you ain't any where near that level.

Yet you bang on about average players consistently.

Kone, Mcgeady, McCarthy - you favourites

Uncovered a post of yours for once. I rarely have favourites, if at all. I have players that I rate highly - they have a job, if they don't do it then they can go.

You see that's the difference between me and you, I don't get all the hero worshipping nonsense that you reserve for mirallas, it's for 14 year old schoolboys who write their fav players names on the back of their maths book.

90% of them are arrogant, overpaid and disloyal.

• 3 weeks later...

Well to be honest I can't see a strong European team trying to sign him. He's good but not that good. He would fit in well at west ham with all the over paid egos and mercenaries.

Somehow I think he will either eat humble pie or get sold to spurs in order for us to get the less talented but far more team focussed Aaron Lennon.

Uncovered a post of yours for once. I rarely have favourites, if at all. I have players that I rate highly - they have a job, if they don't do it then they can go.

You see that's the difference between me and you, I don't get all the hero worshipping nonsense that you reserve for mirallas, it's for 14 year old schoolboys who write their fav players names on the back of their maths book.

90% of them are arrogant, overpaid and disloyal.

It's not about having favourites it's about identifying talents that can take us to the next level & compete there and wanting to keep them at the club.

Lennon for example is no longer a top 4 player and for me is a down grade on Mirallas. That's a backward step for me.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/misfiring-west-ham-eye-spurs-5468588

I've read some bull in my time but really??? West Ham??? Ha ha ha ha ha why on earth would he go to west ham. Granted we've had a poor season. But at least we qualified last year for Europe, and we are more likely to again than them!

I had the same reaction when I read it. No chance of West Ham getting him.

I had the same reaction when I read it. No chance of West Ham getting him.

No chance for footballing reasons but if Mirallas' motivation is money and the bright lights of London then it's possible.

I personally think he'll move abroad unless Chelsea/Man U/Arse come in for him as a cheapish back up option.