IGNORED

Man United - Old Trafford 4th December

Hafnia

I didn't think I was going to be able to watch the game at work but I was all alone today and got a great stream.

What a match! I really felt we had the pressure and most chances in the first half. We played very uptempo and Our midfield moved the ball well. Second half I felt they took it to us for the first 30 minutes but we really turned it up with deulofeu and attacked hard for the rest of the match. Great assist by lukaku and goal by Oviedo. What a game! We were the better team I felt and we did deserve that win. The look on moyes face was priceless. Roberto for life!

Edited by markjazzbassist

Can't believe it. What a win. Deserved as well. We went there wanting to win for thr first time in 11 years. Rode our luck at time but you've got to at old trafford. Oviedo... I love you. Mccarthy 13 million? HE IS A BEAST! Jags was immense as well. Just think we have a quality team at the moment. Barry and Mccarthy are best centre mid pairing we've had. Class!

Can't believe it. What a win. Deserved as well. We went there wanting to win for thr first time in 11 years. Rode our luck at time but you've got to at old trafford. Oviedo... I love you. Mccarthy 13 million? HE IS A BEAST! Jags was immense as well. Just think we have a quality team at the moment. Barry and Mccarthy are best centre mid pairing we've had. Class!

Congrats guys. Knew this Manc team was there for the taking, especially minus Carrick. I thought that other than that spell where they piled the pressure on you were pretty comfortable and the better team. Not surprised Lukaku bullied Vidic - all Vidic has going for him is physicality, so when someone matches that he looks like a donkey. Barry was MoM for me - understated but the way he made the correct decision every time he was in possession was class. Very good performance amidst a team of good performances.

And since 'badaids' mentions Redcafe above, let's look at the bitterness in here. I've seen them say they've played teams off the park for far less ffs:

http://www.redcafe.net/threads/well-done-everton.380228/#post-14599025

Edited by Nikica

Sososososo unbelievable happy atm. This is great day for all Evertonians. And im sure we dont need to wait another 20y to get points from OT. Bobby has the great things in the making. We have excellent squad, can cover even couple of injuries nowadays and have some options on the bench same time. Things aint getting easier next weekend, but now is time to just sit down and enjoy.

Manchester United manager David Moyes: "I'm very disappointed. We needed a bit of good fortune and we didn't get it. Everton kept at it and showed us what a good team they are.

"We didn't defend the goal well enough so it was our own doing. We had some chances as well, as did Everton. they have been playing well and that's why they are up near the top of the league.

"It wasn't about me tonight, I was fortunate to manage Everton and I'm fortunate to be managing Manchester United. It's a big catch up for us now."

From the bbc.

Manchester United manager David Moyes: "I'm very disappointed. We needed a bit of good fortune and we didn't get it. Everton kept at it and showed us what a good team they are.

"We didn't defend the goal well enough so it was our own doing. We had some chances as well, as did Everton. they have been playing well and that's why they are up near the top of the league.

"It wasn't about me tonight, I was fortunate to manage Everton and I'm fortunate to be managing Manchester United. It's a big catch up for us now."

From the bbc.

Thought they were much more respectful comments. Its a shame he couldnt keep it like that before the game.

first paolo wanchope and now this. man utd must be WELL fucked off with costa ricans coming round their gaff and pissing on their chips. one more reason to love this armed forces shunning, man u fucking over country.

Ah, i remember that goal, Schmeichel was GK for them, which made it even better, what a beauty. Tonight's goal by Bryan is probably even more important than that one to a club level.

PD, now that you mention it last December 1st we arrived to 65 years with no army.

Everton manager Roberto Martinez tells Match of the Day: "It was a big battle today. We were outstanding at playing Manchester United eye-to-eye."It is fair to say we did expect United to have their chances, but we were very confident with Tim Howard and our defenders."As an away team, you normally feel you will have only one or two chances maximum. But with our ambition, we created many, many chances."If you look at the overall position we deserved all three points and that is an incredible statement."

What a fucking win!!! So freaking pumped that I was able to get out of class either and not miss a minute of it. Howard had a monster game, Jags and McCarthy were solid, Oviedo is making me not miss Baines one bit. This is probably the best win I've been a part of as an Everton fan and I hope that many more will come our way. COYB!!!