IGNORED

Man United - Old Trafford 4th December

Hafnia

Guest blueboy122

I think Arsenal is going to be a different kettle of fish I think we could easily take a heavy defeat as negative as it sounds but I also think we could get something out of the game.

I thought motd made us look like we stole it but I thought we more than held our own and you can tell Roberto's methods are sinking in. We were all moaning in the first few games of tappy football but last night against the champions we passed when we had to and counter attacked so quickly and impressively. Apart from the final ball we looked dangerous every time and could have scored. I am so happy at the peformance and thought to a man we were superb. Howard is in the best form of his career and I think that has to do with Roberto bringing in a genuine threat to his position. My motm was James McCarthy I have bigged him up for a while now and wanted us to sign him but I didn't know he was this good. £13 mill is a bargain

Guest blueboy122

Why the fuck did motd not show rooneys elbow and fellaini's disgraceful challenge but are intent in showing mirallas challenge on Suarez..... Something dodgy going on.

Forgot all about that! Good point, they seem hell bent on showing highlights that show the bigger teams in a better light than reality. That Fellaini challenge was disgraceful only intent to hurt the player.

Thirty-two.

It was an early high point in another forgettable season....United won the league and lost only one other game at home all season (to Wimbledon). They only conceded another eleven goals at OT in twenty more games.

Other up side of the season was that we played at Wimbledon in both cups, which was where I lived at the time so got to a few games on foot (two wins and a draw inc the league game.....though we lost in the FA Cup replay at Goodison) :).

Thirty-two.

It was an early high point in another forgettable season....United won the league and lost only one other game at home all season (to Wimbledon). They only conceded another eleven goals at OT in twenty more games.

Other up side of the season was that we played at Wimbledon in both cups, which was where I lived at the time so got to a few games on foot (two wins and a draw inc the league game.....though we lost in the FA Cup replay at Goodison) :).

Mike, I think you're the senior statesman on this board from what I've gathered.