IGNORED

Everton Vs Man Utd

Wire_Toffee

Guest Nikica

Phil Neville is one of those guys who just screams 'pointless'. A non-entity as a player, who kept his place at various teams via politics and sycophancy. As a coach, he has less tactical nous than the log I flushed this afternoon. Then there's the fact that he regularly commits crimes against the English language on twitter.

A fucking aberration of a human being.

If you read this Phil, I realise there are a few big words here (well, by your standards). Ask your wife to help you out with them, or maybe even Beckham at your next 'Class of 92' appointment. He's a thick cunt but he's probably smarter than you.

Edited by Nikica

Ok let's get to brass tacks....

Moyes:- was allowed to work at United early. Had consultation with previous boss as to the working model. What gaps there were, one player leaving = scholes.... Had time to do homework, player recruiting and the money to do it. FFS he could have actually signed Moutinho....

Martinez:- came to Everton clearly with expenditures based on income.... Bought in a striker who is injured, a centre half who is pretty much injured and a talented keeper. But let's be honest he played a blinder on deadline day when the "trigger" went and got 27m for fellaini. £13m for McCarthy seemed excessive but blimey a genius trade.

You just can't excuse Moyes lack of talent acquisition. In his position I would have signed thiago, Barkley (well...if he would have gone) looked at kroos for 35m and not bothered with felli or Mata.

Phil Neville is one of those guys who just screams 'pointless'. A non-entity as a player, who kept his place at various teams via politics and sycophancy. As a coach, he has less tactical nous than the log I flushed this afternoon. Then there's the fact that he regularly commits crimes against the English language on twitter.

A fucking aberration of a human being.

If you read this Phil, I realise there are a few big words here (well, by your standards). Ask your wife to help you out with them, or maybe even Beckham at your next 'Class of 92' appointment. He's a thick cunt but he's probably smarter than you.

His wife used to go out with Beckham.... Bit of a headwrecker for him. Maybe that's why he's got the peroxide jazz and step over stuff going on.

Guest Nikica

His wife used to go out with Beckham.... Bit of a headwrecker for him. Maybe that's why he's got the peroxide jazz and step over stuff going on.

I think I read that somewhere at the time he was married. To be fair to the guy he might be a good guy in real life - but the bitterness coming out of Old Trafford right now is evident.

As for your comment above - Moyes has probably never heard of Moutinho. Actually, in the interests of balance, that is unfair. He did sign some 'lesser known' (to British audiences) players from abroad. He's probably more knowledgeable about world football than he's given credit for but it's useless when his style is in the stone age.

Guest Nikica

What are you on about 'Brown nose'.

I've seen you say that Gerrard had carried Liverpool singe-handedly for years which is media guff and bears no resemblance to reality.

Who exactly do I suck up to? Unless you mean by me apologising. 'Brown nose' is a pretty shit insult by the way, no pun intended.

To expand, because you clearly didn't get it as your post indicates...you said that people here don't think about football, so I highlighted your hypocrisy given your views on Gerrard are mindless, base level shite and entirely influenced by the media. No real shock you didn't cotton on.

Edited by Nikica

I've seen you say that Gerrard had carried Liverpool singe-handedly for years which is media guff and bears no resemblance to reality.

Who exactly do I suck up to? Unless you mean by me apologising. 'Brown nose' is a pretty shit insult by the way, no pun intended.

Without Gerrard liverpool wouldn't have won numerous trophies, a thought shared by more than a few rs that I know, media 'guff'...that's one of the few things those twats got right.

Going by the 'private message' you sent me you seem to have an opinion on how people should or shouldn't use the silly 'like' or 'dislike' button, and since your 'little go at me' I've kinda been watching YOUR use of said buttons.

Please DON'T send me any more little messages, there's a good lad.

PS, Other than Saurez, Gerrard has been the driving force behind their title win.....sorry about that.

Guest Nikica

Without Gerrard liverpool wouldn't have won numerous trophies, a thought shared by more than a few rs that I know, media 'guff'...that's one of the few things those twats got right.

Going by the 'private message' you sent me you seem to have an opinion on how people should or shouldn't use the silly 'like' or 'dislike' button, and since your 'little go at me' I've kinda been watching YOUR use of said buttons.

Please DON'T send me any more little messages, there's a good lad.

PS, Other than Saurez, Gerrard has been the driving force behind their title win.....sorry about that.

I had typed something lengthy, but I've edited now in respect of the thread and the other posters. I have saved it in office anyway. What I will keep in is that you're utter vermin for judging me when you'd never even spoken to me. Only ignorant cunts don't reply to messages. I reply to everyone whether I like or dislike them - it's called being sociable and polite.

Don't even know why I'm replying to a clown like you. I'm not sure why I let morons bait me on the internet.

Dead, dead wrong about Gerrard by the way. Can you not understand the distinction between saying 'they wouldn't have won trophies without him' and saying 'he carried them to all those trophies'? Are you a fucking inbred or something? And why use a cliche like 'driving force' when you don't even understand the term? Every post of yours is full of statements which you make no effort to back up. I've messaged what I'd typed just in case you doubt that I'd written something. Sorry for not doing as I'm told, 'laddie'.

Btw, please stop stalking my likes and dislikes you freak. Giving rates isn't brown nosing you thick cunt. I get on well with Matt yet I called him out when he slated Atletico - brown nosers hold in their contrary views when debating with people they like. Between this thread and the two idiots from earlier this has been a bad day for being trolled by morons. I really must do better when it comes to not rising to it. Get back to your shrine of that moronic cunt Gerrard you fucking tool.

Edited by Nikica

Guest Nikica

The guy who's defending the sycophants that are Moyes and Neville has the audacity to call someone a brown noser. He should be supporting Man United with hypocrisy like that.

Hope he gets hit by a train. Would love him to see him try and be such a cunt man to man.

Edited by Nikica

Phew! What a couple of first class tossers you are. Thought this was a thread about the Utd game. Turns out to be a vitriolic slanging match between two longish term posters on this forum. Please don't do this, it's so tiresome.

Last time this sort of thing went on I almost gave up coming on here. Fortunately, the main protagonist took it upon himself to leave the forum completely.......couldn't have happened at a better time.

Now, where was I? Oh yeah, has anyone any idea about the teams for the game?

Guest Nikica

Phew! What a couple of first class tossers you are. Thought this was a thread about the Utd game. Turns out to be a vitriolic slanging match between two longish term posters on this forum. Please don't do this, it's so tiresome.

Last time this sort of thing went on I almost gave up coming on here. Fortunately, the main protagonist took it upon himself to leave the forum completely.......couldn't have happened at a better time.

Now, where was I? Oh yeah, has anyone any idea about the teams for the game?

You're right, I apologise. The guy just winds me up, that's all.

Do you think Mirallas will start tomorrow?

Edited by Nikica

I knew that this game would kick off the DM discussions again. Im just going to pull my hoody over my head, lay in the corner of my bedroom shaking and hope that mummy and daddy stop fighting.

Ive got bloody visitors coming today. Hope they leave early so there is no discussion about having the game on. Im watching it regardless, just a matter of how much shit i get for watching it. Many guests = a bucket load, few guests = some evil stares, no guests = all good.

I had typed something lengthy, but I've edited now in respect of the thread and the other posters. I have saved it in office anyway. What I will keep in is that you're utter vermin for judging me when you'd never even spoken to me. Only ignorant cunts don't reply to messages. I reply to everyone whether I like or dislike them - it's called being sociable and polite.

Don't even know why I'm replying to a clown like you. I'm not sure why I let morons bait me on the internet.

Dead, dead wrong about Gerrard by the way. Can you not understand the distinction between saying 'they wouldn't have won trophies without him' and saying 'he carried them to all those trophies'? Are you a fucking inbred or something? And why use a cliche like 'driving force' when you don't even understand the term? Every post of yours is full of statements which you make no effort to back up. I've messaged what I'd typed just in case you doubt that I'd written something. Sorry for not doing as I'm told, 'laddie'.

Btw, please stop stalking my likes and dislikes you freak. Giving rates isn't brown nosing you thick cunt. I get on well with Matt yet I called him out when he slated Atletico - brown nosers hold in their contrary views when debating with people they like. Between this thread and the two idiots from earlier this has been a bad day for being trolled by morons. I really must do better when it comes to not rising to it. Get back to your shrine of that moronic cunt Gerrard you fucking tool.

You seriously need help mate !

Anyway, there is a match on today. All over the media this morning all ive heard is how United are going to turn us over and what a good away record they have. How about our home record? We have to be right up for this from the off and defend a lot better than Wednesday especially from set pieces. I would start Naisy with Lukaku,Mirrallas and Ross. Hope the crowd are well up for it and cheer us home

I think Mirallas has to start today. We need to keep the pressure on them from the get-go. No room for the on-again-off-again Gerry unfortunately except maybe as an impact sub.

Lukaku out on the wing again to draw defenders out and allow Mirallas and Naisy in? We have to defend better than Wed. I see Palace won at West Ham, they are no pushovers but we still should have won handsomely really.

And I wish, wish, wish we could get some positives from set pieces both attacking and defending. They have been the difference this season from previous years.......we're playing much better but the set pieces are woeful this time around.

Hope Goodison is up for it....wish I could be there.

COYB!

I think Mirallas has to start today. We need to keep the pressure on them from the get-go. No room for the on-again-off-again Gerry unfortunately except maybe as an impact sub.

Lukaku out on the wing again to draw defenders out and allow Mirallas and Naisy in? We have to defend better than Wed. I see Palace won at West Ham, they are no pushovers but we still should have won handsomely really.

And I wish, wish, wish we could get some positives from set pieces both attacking and defending. They have been the difference this season from previous years.......we're playing much better but the set pieces are woeful this time around.

Hope Goodison is up for it....wish I could be there.

COYB!

We were bollocks from the last season as well.

If I had left an employer that had made me millions and had given me the platform to better my career to heights that I could only have dreamed of I would never show the disrespect or the delusional self grandeur Moyes has.

I had a lot of respect for the man and the work he had done albeit i never rated him as a top manager but he's left a very sour taste in many people's mouths with his petty attempts to sign players and very snide comments about the club and it's fans.

I know Haf is pretty hard line with his views on Moyes but in my eyes like it or lump it he's been pretty much spot on for the most part and as Pete has said it obviously gets people's backs up.

Anyway enough of the politics 3-1

Edited by EFC-Paul

That would only put Moyes in an even worse light, though, wouldn't it? Martinez worked briskly and effectively over the summer to strengthen his squad. Moyes failed to do so at United.

yeah it's credit to martinez for what he did but my point is he isn't doing it with the exact same squad moyes had..like you said

Being an Everton servant especially a manager means you have been very fortunate and carries a lot of responsibility.

Take those responsibilies seriously, follow the traditions of the club and respect the name and it's fans and you will always receive a warm welcome.

The ambitions of our club should never be diluted to suit a managers agenda, our position at the top table should never be questioned at any stage. He did this whilst in charge.

Once leaving he further questioned our status, insulting our ambitions to retain players he seen as key.

Anyone who wants to applaud him like he's Joe Royle or Howard Kendall he's just not worthy. Neither of those two men would have done what he did. That's because they are Everton men, Moyes isnt and never was.

Using his old club to win favour with his new club was a disgraceful tactic from Moyes, if he had any sentiments towards his former club he's gonna feel the pain this afternoon. He's made his bed.

Massive game today, desperately need a win to keep the season alive . Lose and I can see us missing out on Europe all together

It is, really think if we get 4th it will be a massize task for Martinez and Everton next season, if the prize money is enough and is spent well and Martinez can bring in a few on loan, then we have a chance.

But your right lose today and it could implode, Spurs or United might just take advantage.

Then simple, don't lose........isn't this game for what ever reason bigger than the Derby , the players have to want it, surely if they are not up for this, then the crowd wont let them get away with it.

Don't hate Moyes but I so want to beat him today and beat him well, I want him to see Goodison rock with passion of the likes he can't get at Old Trafford.

Just thought I'd pop by (it's been a while!) and say 'come on Everton'. I've only got two hopes left for the season - one that Wigan don't get promoted and two that Man U don't scab into Europe.

For what it's worth I think you will win 3-1 :) I'm not sure about Champs League though, I think Arsenal are going to do just enough to stay there.

Howard©, Coleman, Stones, Distin, Baines, McCarthy, Barry, Barkley, Mirallas, Naismith, Lukaku

Robles, Hibbert, McGeady, Deulofeu, Osman, Garbutt, Alcaraz

Man Utd: De Gea, Jones, Evans, Smalling, Buttner, Carrick, Fletcher, Nani, Mata, Kagawa, Rooney ©.

Lindegaard, Giggs, Hernandez, Welbeck, Valencia, Fellaini, Januzaj.