IGNORED

Hull

Finn balor

A nothing game but Roberto wants to break the 70 point barrier. I expect a full team out with Garbutt,Browning or Ledson getting some game time later on. Id play Gerry and Aiden either side Naisy behind Lukaku. Jags and Stones at the back. Hull will have a second string out and because of that I would like to see Browning and Garbutt start but cant see it.

1-4 Naisy,Lukaku 2 and Gerry

Guest rusty747

Wish I could share your optimism. I think the season has fizzled out and we will get beat 1-0 in a thoroughly forgettable match.

Hope I am wrong of course.

It ought to be a run-out for the younger lads on the bench. Hull are almost certain to field a weakened team right before the FA Cup final. I'd start Robles, Garbutt, Browning, McAleny, and Ledson, for example. I'd also start the loanees: Lukaku, Barry, and Deulofeu. Throw in McCarthy, Alcaraz, and Stones, and Bob's your uncle.

Wish I could share your optimism. I think the season has fizzled out and we will get beat 1-0 in a thoroughly forgettable match.

Hope I am wrong of course.

Hull are in shocking form and they'll have the cup final on their minds, so I wouldn't be surprised if we get a comfortable win.

Guest rusty747

Wow your mates must be made up to go for a pint with you.

Hull are in shocking form and they'll have the cup final on their minds, so I wouldn't be surprised if we get a comfortable win.

But isnt it the Everton way lads? Thrash Arsenal 3-0 at Goodison only to get beat by a second string Hull side. Hope i'm wrong of course.

Edited by rusty747

I would let Joel have some game time. Especially against a physical team against Hull who get the balls in the box. He really needs to learn to stop punching the ball out! What better way than against a team like Hull! :)

-----Joel-----

Coleman---Jags---Stones--Baines

Barry---McCarthy

McGeady Pienaar

Nasimith---Lukaku

Subs: Barkley, Gerry, Alcaraz

We will win this one comfortably, Hull will be wrapping players in cotton wool, they are safe with a cup final the week after.

We will see a very young but exciting side out I believe. A few debuts maybe in line for a couple of young lads.

All games will play second fiddle to the title decider and the final relegation place decider...

Lawrenson predicts a 2-1 win for Hull.

But he really needs to be sacked because as an "expert" he fails big time....he's predicted the total amount of games lost by United, City, Liverpool, Arsenal and Chelsea over the season to be thirteen (presumably when they were playing each other), whereas between them they actually lost thirty-seven. His wisdom places us in eighth with fifty-two points and a minus three goal difference; he's got Fulham and Norwich safe from relegation and United finishing third on eighty-six points.

Pitiful. Don't know how the pompous twat keeps his job.

61 minutes mate and he had the touch of Jimmy Savile.

Ah. That's right. I gave you too much credit. It takes you an hour, not half an hour, to assess someone's lifetime potential. Companies should hire you. After the first hour, you'll know whether their new hires will work out. Let's just hope and pray that they weren't sick or suffering jet lag or anything, because that hour defines whether they make it or instantly get the chop. Ooh, the power that goes with your uncanny abilities. ;)

Ah. That's right. I gave you too much credit. It takes you an hour, not half an hour, to assess someone's lifetime potential. Companies should hire you. After the first hour, you'll know whether their new hires will work out. Let's just hope and pray that they weren't sick or suffering jet lag or anything, because that hour defines whether they make it or instantly get the chop. Ooh, the power that goes with your uncanny abilities. ;)

Thanks mate.