IGNORED

Hull

Finn balor

Its the age old mistake of signing someone who is freakishly elevated and have the naivety of believing they will score goals in the EPL because of their height. i.e. Zigic.

yeah 1 goal in 5 minutes against a prem team is pretty freakish

the traore writing off is pathetic imo..the lad hasn't even had a chance for fuck sake

And that's that. - the season ended with three points and an impressive away victory at an awkward venue, albeit the opposition weren't entirely focused on the task this afternoon. Martinez deciding to play a near full strength team and Howard once again chosen for goal duties but we don't pick the starting XI. Was this Hibbert's last appearance ? Didn't even get to feature in the end, and whatever other changes occur in the close season the fact remains Martinez has done a very commendable job at the first attempt after last years arrival from Wigan Athletic. Fifth place, european soccer for next season, some very highlighted results, including beating Manchester United home and away - something no Everton manager has achieved since circa 1970 - and if only the disappointing results against teams such as Crystal Palace and Sunderland could've been retrospectively eradicated, the objective of fourth place may well of been ours for this season, but take nothing away, it's been damn impressive and no mistake.

Liverpool lose the league championship, Manchester United can't even get entry into european participation next season, and as before, a fifth place finish is a superb achievement, and Martinez has to take plaudits for his endeavors. An end of season that could've been so much the better with a champions league berth, but fuck it, we'll more than take the way the season has eventually ended. Damn relief it's all over in the true sense.

And that's that. - the season ended with three points and an impressive away victory at an awkward venue, albeit the opposition weren't entirely focused on the task this afternoon. Martinez deciding to play a near full strength team and Howard once again chosen for goal duties but we don't pick the starting XI. Was this Hibbert's last appearance ? Didn't even get to feature in the end, and whatever other changes occur in the close season the fact remains Martinez has done a very commendable job at the first attempt after last years arrival from Wigan Athletic. Fifth place, european soccer for next season, some very highlighted results, including beating Manchester United home and away - something no Everton manager has achieved since circa 1970 - and if only the disappointing results against teams such as Crystal Palace and Sunderland could've been retrospectively eradicated, the objective of fourth place may well of been ours for this season, but take nothing away, it's been damn impressive and no mistake.

Liverpool lose the league championship, Manchester United can't even get entry into european participation next season, and as before, a fifth place finish is a superb achievement, and Martinez has to take plaudits for his endeavors. An end of season that could've been so much the better with a champions league berth, but fuck it, we'll more than take the way the season has eventually ended. Damn relief it's all over in the true sense.

DK, whats with the City avatar?!

Based on the shite I'm reading on Facebook and us being called bitter I say do it. If you are gonna get called it regardless then may as well do it.

Delighted city won the league, absolutely made up. That lot never fail to amaze me with their superiority complex. They stopped the traffic in Victoria street all pissed singing on the street. There were times when I found myself coming round to being ok with them winning the league. Some of their fans soon put that right.

As Gore Vidal said, 'Whenever a friend succeeds, a little something in me dies.'

If Liverpool had won the title, a very large thing in me would have died. Tip my hat to those who would have been magnanimous if it had happened. To me, their failure gave only pleasure, enhanced more perhaps by the fact that they were so very close.

Edited by formby

Sad as it sounds aside from our great season two other things have given me satisfaction.

1. The spectacular failure of an egotistical, arrogant ex manager who spent his last few years making out he was operating like some sort of charity shop worker. Then when his opportunity came for a role big enough for his ego, he shit on his former employers. Too bad he was found out to be the tactically inept shit house he really is.

2. The failure of Liverpool who ran in to the last few games to enormous fan fare and whilst I had a great admiration for their style, their fans just swayed me from wanting them to win it. Nauseating, righteous, telly clapping wood work crawlers who tell us who or what weare. Feel sorry for the genuine ones, but it's the ones who subscribe to prikish behaviour that swing it.

Sorry if that sounds bitter.

Sad as it sounds aside from our great season two other things have given me satisfaction.

1. The spectacular failure of an egotistical, arrogant ex manager who spent his last few years making out he was operating like some sort of charity shop worker. Then when his opportunity came for a role big enough for his ego, he shit on his former employers. Too bad he was found out to be the tactically inept shit house he really is.

2. The failure of Liverpool who ran in to the last few games to enormous fan fare and whilst I had a great admiration for their style, their fans just swayed me from wanting them to win it. Nauseating, righteous, telly clapping wood work crawlers who tell us who or what weare. Feel sorry for the genuine ones, but it's the ones who subscribe to prikish behaviour that swing it.

Sorry if that sounds bitter.

Thats not bitter at all, and exactly how I have felt in the last couple of months.

Based on the shite I'm reading on Facebook and us being called bitter I say do it. If you are gonna get called it regardless then may as well do it.

Delighted city won the league, absolutely made up. That lot never fail to amaze me with their superiority complex. They stopped the traffic in Victoria street all pissed singing on the street. There were times when I found myself coming round to being ok with them winning the league. Some of their fans soon put that right.

Should have seen my FB page for a few hours yesterday! My profile pic was the City badge, I straight away posted another pic of the Newcastle badge. Along with a load of choice words. All good fun...loved it.

yeah 1 goal in 5 minutes against a prem team is pretty freakish

the traore writing off is pathetic imo..the lad hasn't even had a chance for fuck sake

I never said I was writing him off, and just becasue he scored a goal against a team in the premier league within 5 minutes of his debut dosnt make him a superstar.