IGNORED

Hull

Finn balor

Whatever occurs tomorrow fifth place is ours, and Athletic are going to rest a number of key players ahead of the FA Cup Final coming up thereafter. Would be no surprise if it's a largely lackluster and forgettable encounter, with both teams players minds on other events, but Martinez should simply go with a changed line-up than usual and allow the less established names a chance to show their potential. Key players for respective nations before the World Cup in a short time, so no sense in taking a risk with injuries. Obviously would like to see the team go out with a victory for end of season tomorrow, but once again, many eyes may well be focused elsewhere on events underway.

Based on what I seen I wasn't impressed at all. Let's see what Roberto clearly sees.

Its the age old mistake of signing someone who is freakishly elevated and have the naivety of believing they will score goals in the EPL because of their height. i.e. Zigic.

Yeah...let hibbo have a goodbye. He surely has no use in our squad going forward into future seasons??? Been an excellent player for us though.

I think the starting 11 is real strong. Nice to see.

C'moooooooooon!

Yeah...let hibbo have a goodbye. He surely has no use in our squad going forward into future seasons??? Been an excellent player for us though.

I think the starting 11 is real strong. Nice to see.

C'moooooooooon!

But Ill miss him :crying: