IGNORED

Tired of being POOR

3) He's sanctioned the release of the finance from the club's bank account (which he holds ultimate responsibilty for); pretty sure that's what Zoo meant, I really don't believe he thinks BK wrote out a personal cheque for £28m.

4) We're obviously not debt free, but the level of it is under control and consequently he has kept us "away from trouble" unlike many other chairmen.

Zoo got a bit carried away I think but I know where he's coming from.

You're far too rational!

I just took it at face value.

99.9% of fans would shake Kenwrights hand if they saw him walking down the street after this. The manager has been backed. £28m FGS, that's unheard of at this club.

Fantastic from everyone behind the scenes and finally we can go into a season with a solid first team and a very respectable second team. I'm looking forward to this season more than any other. The talent at our dispose is unbelievable and there is no reason why we can't challenge for a top 4 finish and the Europa League.

The better players in the squad are young, how many times have we been able to say that.

UP THE BLUES!!!

i love the love in once again with big bill. if he personally done a tony fernandez and pulled out £28mil from his pocket i'd be involvedin the love in also.

i think even i could sanction club money to be released and then stand there and reap the rewards. please remember that everton is a business and have highly educated, top class accountants who do the numbers all day long.

oh he's a jolly good fella...

I 'm torn in the love Bill/ hate Bill brigade. I do look at times and wonder how we get outspent by "lesser" clubs and how money "seems to magically disappear and we seem to struggle to compete in the transfer marker. At times the books don't seen to balance (meaning there should be money but doesn't seem to be)

However, love or hate him nobody can deny that he's steadied the ship and the club is moving in the right direction. Most here remember the dark days of the 90s and very early 2000 and slowly but surely, year after year we've either improved or maintained our position and we seem a solid stable club. We've all seen what's happened to Leeds and Pompey, even Rangers so we have to give him credit for what he has done, nobody can deny that.. However....

I can 't help feeling we are just treading water these days, happy to be a top 8 club and nothing else and no chance of doing anything else. A feeling he's taken us as far as he can (a bit like Moyes) but people are scared of life without him (look whats happened after Moyes) and his steadying influence. I suppose it' all depends what side of the fence you fall really.

One thing that changes this season though is the signing of Lukaku has made this window different. Who knows , maybe he's been waiting and holding the money back until he's thought the times right to back the manager. Maybe he never truely trusted Moyes. It's all guesswork really but season after season we've been 2 or 3 major signings away from a champs league place and the signings haven 't come and it's been frustrating.

I'm totally split in half over him to be honest.

99.9% of fans would shake Kenwrights hand if they saw him walking down the street after this. The manager has been backed. £28m FGS, that's unheard of at this club.

Fantastic from everyone behind the scenes and finally we can go into a season with a solid first team and a very respectable second team. I'm looking forward to this season more than any other. The talent at our dispose is unbelievable and there is no reason why we can't challenge for a top 4 finish and the Europa League.

The better players in the squad are young, how many times have we been able to say that.

UP THE BLUES!!!

That is the best post you've ever made. Agree with every word.

3) He's sanctioned the release of the finance from the club's bank account (which he holds ultimate responsibilty for); pretty sure that's what Zoo meant, I really don't believe he thinks BK wrote out a personal cheque for £28m. 4) We're obviously not debt free, but the level of it is under control and consequently he has kept us "away from trouble" unlike many other chairmen. Zoo got a bit carried away I think but I know where he's coming from.

I think your giving him far too much credit (Zoo not Bill). I'm not actually trying to hate on Bill but I don't agree with someone pretty much making things up to support him.