IGNORED

Tired of being POOR

Yes definitely.

The more supporters the better. Especially Americans with potential to take advantage of the huge economy over there.

Has any team really ever managed to make serious money in America?

I know the likes of Liverpool, United etc make silly money from countries like Japan, Norway etc.

All the usual names do well, but Arsenal, Liverpool, and Tottenham in particular seem to have massive followings. Chelsea and Man U next. I don't think I've met a single Manchester City fan.

I'm of the mindset that I give people/companies/teams/pretty much everything the benefit of the doubt until they give me reasons not to. Everton has had some good seasons since I've begun watching them, and everyone of them has begun with us not splurging the cash on players either late on during the windor or even on deadline day. Am I a little envious of rich teams having already made a couple of signings? No doubt about it. Am I patient enough to wait for OUR club to continue making the GREAT signings they have made over the last couple of seasons? Absolutely.

What will be best of all is watching all the moneybags' waste their fortunes on super-sized egos only for Everton to finish above them in the league. Last season, we watched Spurs close to 100m and still finish below us. This season, it will be Liverpool and van Gaal's United that we'll beat. We will do so because a team is much more than a bunch of individuals.

• 2 weeks later...

So we're about to sign Lukaku for £24,000,000 along with David Henen if the rumours in the paper are accurate. Add to that the signings of Besic & Barry along with the contract extensions of Roberto Martinez, Seamus Coleman, Tony Hibbert and Ross Barkley.

Who's tired of being POOR now?

Take a bow Bill Kenwright, showing the absolute numpties who claim to support this club that they have absolutely no clue what they are talking about.

So we're about to sign Lukaku for £24,000,000 along with David Henen if the rumours in the paper are accurate. Add to that the signings of Besic & Barry along with the contract extensions of Roberto Martinez, Seamus Coleman, Tony Hibbert and Ross Barkley.

Take a bow Bill Kenwright, showing the absolute numpties who claim to support this club that they have absolutely no clue what they are talking about.

And you're as big a numpty for a post like this. It makes you look like a 7 year old going ner ner. All it does it create a division between fans and it's infantile. You're better than that. Or should be anyway.

I didn't know that Kenwright brokered the new Sky deal?

With all the players sold over the last few years we have had this kitty held back for a long time and whilst he should be applauded for getting a good wedge for players like Fellaini, it's not like he has put his hand in his pocket.

With all the players sold over the last few years we have had this kitty held back for a long time and whilst he should be applauded for getting a good wedge for players like Fellaini, it's not like he has put his hand in his pocket.

Has he pocketed all the money, got us relegated and bought a few houses with the money from selling Goodison Park? No, he's kept the club at the right end of the Premier League and has us on the verge of a new, positive era.

Has he pocketed all the money, got us relegated and bought a few houses with the money from selling Goodison Park? No, he's kept the club at the right end of the Premier League and has us on the verge of a new, positive era.

Oh OK, thanks Bill for not pocketing all the transfer fees because that's not something that shouldnt be expected from a chairman! Plus that money he hasn't pocketed is mostly been paying the debt and interest on the debt that has steadily increased since he took over at the club.

Plus I didn't realise Bill picked the team either. He has done very well to keep us in the top half of the table. In all seriousness, fair play to him for picking 2 excellent managers but don't confuse on field performance with off the field performance.

Plus I didn't realise Bill picked the team either. He has done very well to keep us in the top half of the table. In all seriousness, fair play to him for picking 2 excellent managers but don't confuse on field performance with off the field performance.

1) Picks two great managers that both took us to bigger and better things.

2) Doesn't get involved with the team like Roman Abramovic does at Chelsea, the manager is free to do what he wants.

3) Puts his hand in his pocket when we need it, Romelu Lukaku was needed and we've got him.

4) Keeps us debt free and away from trouble.

Sure we aren't winning the league but we're on cloud nine with Bill in charge, I'd rather have him over some Asian just using us as a tax fiddle.

2) Doesn't get involved with the team like Roman Abramovic does at Chelsea, the manager is free to do what he wants.

3) Puts his hand in his pocket when we need it, Romelu Lukaku was needed and we've got him.

Sure we aren't winning the league but we're on cloud nine with Bill in charge, I'd rather have him over some Asian just using us as a tax fiddle.

Ok...even I'm going to say you are wide of the mark with 3 and 4.

1. I have already given him credit for that.

2. Again this doesn't make him a great chairman, it just doesn't make him a bad one (in that aspect.

3 & 4 are a joke. You honestly don't believe either do you?

3 & 4 are a joke. You honestly don't believe either do you?

3) He's sanctioned the release of the finance from the club's bank account (which he holds ultimate responsibilty for); pretty sure that's what Zoo meant, I really don't believe he thinks BK wrote out a personal cheque for £28m.

4) We're obviously not debt free, but the level of it is under control and consequently he has kept us "away from trouble" unlike many other chairmen.

Zoo got a bit carried away I think but I know where he's coming from.