IGNORED

David Henen

• 4 weeks later...

Another one from the Anderlecht system. I wonder whether he and Lukaku know each other, even played together, from their time there.

Nope, Lukaku left for Chelsea in August 2011 which is the year Henen joined Anderlecht at the age of 14.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Like Gerry and Garbutt, right?

:P

Not at all, Garbutt is already our player, so would go anyway (he's with England though) Geri is not our player so wont and Hennan has returned to his parent club after his loan expired (I would imagine) so shouldn't be going on pre season with our U21s but he is.

Besic went last season before it was officially announced looks like the same here.

Wouldn't mind him going to a top Championship club, think he'd do well. May even be lower Prem level. Be interesting to see where he goes/

As a side note, his attitude comes across very well, which considering that was apparently one of his major flaws, the move seems to have helped him as a person more than anything.

Get him to achampionship side and used toplaying in the English leagues.

Pointless blooding him in a foreign team, well not exactly pointless obviously but getting him game time in England especially at championship level is a no brainer to me.

I hope he gets preseason playing time with us, especially in the Asia trip, against some solid opposition, before he's sent out on loan.

I'm not sure if guarantees over playing time is more important than him going to a club that plays a possession game. Ideally we would get both for him.