IGNORED

Kopite Thread

I think it's a piss poor attempt at a wind up really, if liverpool play well, then with either Saurez or Sturridge up front they are a handfull.

Saurez has the feet of Peter Beardsly, the speed of a young Owen and the finishing prowess of a Fowler, I'd like to think he wont be there next season or he at least wont give 100%, but I wouldn't bet on it.He will play for the love of the game, sure he might bite someone, but for every bite he'll score 25 goals.

So let's hope they sell him and waste the money again.Don't underate Sturridge, his goals per game were better than Saurez (I think).

The best we can hope for is that an aging Gerrard fails to inspire the supply line.

You forgot to mention, the face of Jo Brand's vagina.

In all seriousness, if they do manage to keep hold of the player in question, he's a dangerous character for any opposition, and who's to say he won't do something stupid again like before, for the benefit of neutrals amusement ? At the Gerrard testimonial game recently, apparently a number of their supporters were giving Suarez boos and general not-welcome indications, but you can imagine they'll soon forgive and forget if the Uruguayan decides in the end to stay on at Anfield.

Gerrard while a great player, his best days are obviously a thing of the past, although he can still deliver a knockout blow and be crucial to a game. Sturridge seems a decent player, but we'll see how it goes. Say again, hope they have a real disappointing season.

Sure Saurez has talent and amazing skill, but surely teams know enough about him now.Remember how he ran his studs down Distins leg and dived to get Rodwell sent off, employ these tactics against the nasty little cheat.Every team should be out to wind him up/give him no space.He sees it as an acceptable part of the game, if he can't take it, he may well get angry.......and we all know what he does when he get's angry.

Liverpool will spend the whole season bleating about protection for Saurez, let's hope he gets the same protection as Distin and Rodwell recieved.

We know he will cheat, every ones eyes are watching him, let's hope the pressure doesn't affect his game!

I watched some of the Athletico vs Barca game last night, and Athletico had a guy upfront called Diego Costa who i believe the shite were linked with the other week. Well talk about Suarez mk2, he was diving,rolling moaning to the ref, really don't understand why they would want another player like that.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/23802173

But Rodgers denied there had been an approach and said he would be looking to sign another defender as cover for Coates.
Rodgers said: "I think it is something we are looking at certainly, a player to come in in that position. One to strengthen the squad and two to allow some of our younger players to develop.

surely its one or the other ; concentrate on youth or strengthen the squad? :dont know:

Guest blueboy122

http://www.101greatgoals.com/blog/liverpool-captain-steven-gerrard-calls-man-uniteds-robin-van-persie-a-fcking-prick-video/

I love the way Gerrard carries himself with so much class and dignity

sportsmanship from this guy really is second to none.

..... He's a fucking disgrace and a shocking role model he should be ashamed.

Guest blueboy122

Hilarious... there are some idiots on there trying to justify it and praising Gerrard for putting him van Persie in his place.

Typical kopite behaviour the fans posting defending him. Offended by everything ashamed of nothing.

Shameless classless club