IGNORED

Kopite Thread

of course they have, he's their model citizen. they think he can do no wrong and is a true red and would never want to leave.

No. If he'd handed in a transfer request they could use it to throw him under the bus and make the club look better. If they're denying he's done it I'm more likely to believe the club in this case.

He's defo handed one in- Liverpool have said he wont be sold. Oh the fucking joys. That's what the twats get for the "free Van Dijk and Keita" shouts and "it's different because they want to leave"

Fucking made up- the thick skinned twats will scream it's different because he's Brazillian or something next.

God I despise the horrible fuckers.

From the Telegraph...

Comments attributed to a ‘family friend’ of Coutinho were also reported by Sky Sports News. They read: “Philippe has tried very hard to find an amicable solution to the situation but to no avail. He has tremendous love for the club and its fans, but like Steven Gerrard and Luis Suarez have pointed out in the past Liverpool does not let its players leave on amicable terms.”

http://www.espnfc.us/uefa-champions-league/story/3181175/hoffenheim-boss-julian-nagelsmann-disputes-jurgen-klopp-analysis

if koeman leaves hire this man.

"It's normal. You always defend your own team. It'd be weird if he were to say: 'Hoffenheim played perfect and did a super job and we were just s---.' He just has to put it that way."

:rofl:

http://www.espnfc.us/uefa-champions-league/story/3181175/hoffenheim-boss-julian-nagelsmann-disputes-jurgen-klopp-analysis

if koeman leaves hire this man.

"It's normal. You always defend your own team. It'd be weird if he were to say: 'Hoffenheim played perfect and did a super job and we were just s---.' He just has to put it that way."

:rofl:

It's amazing that he's only 30 years old. I definitely think he will move on to a bigger club at some point.

I thought his subs last night were a bit naive and he has a very Martinez style of playing out from the back which almost cost a couple of goals had Liverpool exploited them.

They created a bucket loads of chances the other way though so he is doing something right!

• 2 weeks later...

I mean in terms of ability mate they think he's a bargain in comparison, likely never to have seen the lad play or heard of him prior to being linked

haha ok i gotcha. yeah i'm not into Keita either, i don't think he will be anything special in this league. The german league and english league are so vastly different when it comes to playing style. Look at all the german league flops Klopp has. Firmino really the only standout and he's very hot and cold. Can and Matip just ok, Klavan Kairus total flops.

haha ok i gotcha. yeah i'm not into Keita either, i don't think he will be anything special in this league. The german league and english league are so vastly different when it comes to playing style. Look at all the german league flops Klopp has. Firmino really the only standout and he's very hot and cold. Can and Matip just ok, Klavan Kairus total flops.

I would say all of them have worked out, albeit Karius has been poor but he is a young keeper and needs time.

I actually think Keita is the perfect signing for them, or us for that matter. I have only seen him in a couple of full games but he will be their Gana but better.

I would say all of them have worked out, albeit Karius has been poor but he is a young keeper and needs time.

I actually think Keita is the perfect signing for them, or us for that matter. I have only seen him in a couple of full games but he will be their Gana but better.

nothing but doom and gloom for everton but grass is greener at anfield for ya eh bailey? not for me.

Haha... I think twatting teams to get in the champions league and having players who attack with flair is pretty good.

How much did the sum total of those players cost?

who gives a fuck, using your age old straw man. i said the calibre of players coming out of germany who play in the premier league don't do that well, firmino being the exception on liverpool. money has nothing to do with how well they play.