IGNORED

Kopite Thread

I stand corrected. Its like all the other rules that the big nobs bring in, start off with a flurry and then get forgotten. Pulling and shoving at corners and free kicks, started with a few penalty's and now its worse than ever, there should be half a dozen penalty's every match but the refs always chicken out.

• 2 weeks later...

why so worried  are you a city fan?  if the reds do win the champions league I think it is good for them  being a blue means we must try to be better than the reds  but being jealous of their success is not right.  we just need to strive to be better than them, not be  jealous.

5 hours ago, rubecula said:

why so worried  are you a city fan?  if the reds do win the champions league I think it is good for them  being a blue means we must try to be better than the reds  but being jealous of their success is not right.  we just need to strive to be better than them, not be  jealous.

What does that even mean? Of course it's good for them. Am I a city fan? Fuck off. 

Barca are all getting old now in football terms  I can see them  selling and buying in the summer transfer window.

6 hours ago, Bill said:

I agree with Rubes on this, if we don't win the League or the Cup I'd be disappointed if it didn't come to the city of Liverpool, its understandable for people not born in Liverpool to feel that way, but I'm glad if it comes to my home City rather than go to some other club.

thanks Bill I am glad I am not the only one  hwever my post was to say that being jealous of the reds is foolish we should bedoing the same as them but better  and by declaring our jealousy in public is demeaning ourselves  remember our motto  and go for it NSNO

If we had the same belief they had we would be such a better club for it. Yes I hate them- I hate them more than any of you could even begin to imagine but the simple fact is they always believe and never give up. How a side with Origi, Henderson, Wiljandum or however you spell it, Matio, Shaquiri beat Barca 4-0 is nothing short of a miracle. We would have lost that tie as soon as our name came out the hat against Barca. They get buzzed off for their belief in their sude but yhey perform miracles time and time again. I hate to say it but we are light years behind the horrible cunts we really are.

15 minutes ago, Paddock said:

If we had the same belief they had we would be such a better club for it. Yes I hate them- I hate them more than any of you could even begin to imagine but the simple fact is they always believe and never give up. How a side with Origi, Henderson, Wiljandum or however you spell it, Matio, Shaquiri beat Barca 4-0 is nothing short of a miracle. We would have lost that tie as soon as our name came out the hat against Barca. They get buzzed off for their belief in their sude but yhey perform miracles time and time again. I hate to say it but we are light years behind the horrible cunts we really are.

The reason for that Pad is that they sack a club legend for finishing 7th and winning the league cup..... cos it's not good enough.  But our fans applaud a chairman who has presided over woeful decisions cos he's a blue.

We tolerate and applaud players who give 50% effort and spend international breaks touting for a move just in the vain hope that they unpack the suitcase they have been living out of for the previous 3 years. 

We have had financially astute fans call out the irregularities with our club in AGMs and had them cancelled as a response..... questions were asked.  At a time when our rivals making giant strides, our club was making giant mistakes and cover ups.   Dodgy PR execs, a CEO who was incapable and shifty.  

As soon as Phillip Green got brought up in front of the commons committee after the BHS fiasco the club was getting sold.....   

All this nonsense transmits from boardroom to the pitch..... best players getting sold, assets getting stripped and the disgruntled fans and disillusioned players produce what we see.....

33 minutes ago, Paddock said:

That’s all down to Klopp for me.  They didn’t have that under Rodgers they had the league in their hands and fell apart.  They also got the easiest draw again!  They also get favorable ref decisions ala SAF.  I don’t think we are light years away.  I get that your frustrated they are in a cup final and just venting, but I’m staying positive.  

6 hours ago, markjazzbassist said:

That’s all down to Klopp for me.  They didn’t have that under Rodgers they had the league in their hands and fell apart.  They also got the easiest draw again!  They also get favorable ref decisions ala SAF.  I don’t think we are light years away.  I get that your frustrated they are in a cup final and just venting, but I’m staying positive.  

They’ve had it for ever Mark- through the 70s, 80s yes they struggled in the 90s, they had it under Benitez, almost under Rogers we laughed at them for finishing 2nd- they almoost done it but not quite, same under Klopp CL last year they’ve ran a team like City all the way this year literally gone toe to toe, lost once all season another CL final, another 3 goal turnaround against a top side yet we laugh at them.

no I wouldn’t want to be one I’d sooner cut both my bollocks off with a blunt rusty knife than be one but they have something in their club that breeds success and belief and it’s something we lack.

6 hours ago, hafnia said:

The reason for that Pad is that they sack a club legend for finishing 7th and winning the league cup..... cos it's not good enough.  But our fans applaud a chairman who has presided over woeful decisions cos he's a blue.

We tolerate and applaud players who give 50% effort and spend international breaks touting for a move just in the vain hope that they unpack the suitcase they have been living out of for the previous 3 years. 

We have had financially astute fans call out the irregularities with our club in AGMs and had them cancelled as a response..... questions were asked.  At a time when our rivals making giant strides, our club was making giant mistakes and cover ups.   Dodgy PR execs, a CEO who was incapable and shifty.  

As soon as Phillip Green got brought up in front of the commons committee after the BHS fiasco the club was getting sold.....   

All this nonsense transmits from boardroom to the pitch..... best players getting sold, assets getting stripped and the disgruntled fans and disillusioned players produce what we see.....

And when Hicks and Gilette had them they never stood for it, they petitioned they made sure they ran them

out- we laughed at them for that but look at them now. They buy smart sell big their players would run through a brick wall and a mine field for their club.  It’s fucking sulickening mate- we could have had that, we could be it but we are so far away from it I doubt we’ll ever get close again.

6 hours ago, Paddock said:

And when Hicks and Gilette had them they never stood for it, they petitioned they made sure they ran them

out- we laughed at them for that but look at them now. They buy smart sell big their players would run through a brick wall and a mine field for their club.  It’s fucking sulickening mate- we could have had that, we could be it but we are so far away from it I doubt we’ll ever get close again.

I applaud them for taking no shit.  Some of our fans show a bit of militancy - ask where money is going missing.... why we are in awful sponsorship and kit deals and they get called kopites.

Apathy has destroyed our club.... if you allow it to happen you deserve it.  We are lucky we aren't playing in a tin shed in kirby....  

2 minutes ago, markjazzbassist said:

i told you guys they wouldn't win the league.  City won and rightfully so.

Disgraceful officiating it what got them so close.

MJB... you have got to stop jinxing us with that lot. Never ever think anything is a foregone conclusion with that lot.

Football won in the end. Their diving and all other nonsense got to the point of being ridiculous. VAR will hopefully sort that lot out.

6 minutes ago, hafnia said:

Disgraceful officiating it what got them so close.

MJB... you have got to stop jinxing us with that lot. Never ever think anything is a foregone conclusion with that lot.

Football won in the end. Their diving and all other nonsense got to the point of being ridiculous. VAR will hopefully sort that lot out.

no such thing as a jinx Haf.  i said they wouldn't win last year and woulnd't win CL or europa and was right on all of them.  I will reserve a judgement for CL final this year just because i dont' believe strongly in spurs due to so many injuries.  i think they can do it but, but i'm not as confident.

Klopp has an awful and i mean awful record in the big games. he's won 1 cup.  see below

German Cup - won1 lost 2

league cup - lost 1

europa final - lost 1

cl final - lost 2