IGNORED

Kopite Thread

• 2 weeks later...
38 minutes ago, Palfy said:

He’s right though that’s is football, so have the bollocks to make a statement to that affect and acknowledge Pickford’s apology. 

Pickford made an apology? I saw him concerned after the tackle asking if he was ok but not seen any apology 

3 minutes ago, markjazzbassist said:

no reason for him to apologize, was a standard tackle. 

It was a bad tackle and apologising for injuring someone is just normal isn’t it? Not saying he has to make a public one (we all know how that would be treated) but how Palfy wrote his post I thought he’d already done it 

27 minutes ago, Matt said:

Pickford made an apology? I saw him concerned after the tackle asking if he was ok but not seen any apology 

20 minutes ago, markjazzbassist said:

no reason for him to apologize, was a standard tackle. 

I agree he shouldn’t have to apologise for the tackle like VVD said that’s football, Pickford tried to apologise on the pitch for the accidental injury he was told to go away, I can’t confirm whether this is true or not but apparently went to see how he was after the game and again was told to go away. 
This is where VVD should make a statement like he did when he was accused of a bad premeditated tackle and say that’s football and acknowledge Pickford’s apology for the injury and not the tackle which was a legitimate attempt to block VVD on the ball. 

50 minutes ago, Matt said:

It was a bad tackle and apologising for injuring someone is just normal isn’t it? Not saying he has to make a public one (we all know how that would be treated) but how Palfy wrote his post I thought he’d already done it 

as has been said, it was 50/50 and any GK worth a lick is doing the same thing.  that's why there's no reason to apologize.  it's part of the game.  freak accident, had nothing to do with jordan.  VVD is a CB, WTF is he in the 6 yard box?

6 minutes ago, markjazzbassist said:

as has been said, it was 50/50 and any GK worth a lick is doing the same thing.  that's why there's no reason to apologize.  it's part of the game.  freak accident, had nothing to do with jordan.  VVD is a CB, WTF is he in the 6 yard box?

Never argued that it wasn’t a 50/50. If I bump into someone I apologise, nervermind knackering someone’s knee! You see apologies all over the pitch after fouls. Think you completely missed my point

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Made me laugh that Klopp was saying 5 subs should be allowed (agree) yesterday and today saying he hasn’t got players to rotate with...

Oh and the BBC is still commenting on the Richarlison tackle with a still as the main picture, but nothing about any other injuries other than names listed...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, dunlopp9987 said:

Brilliant. And what an emotional ending with Hasenhuttl dropping to his knees in tears at the final whistle. Love seeing that type of emotion. Love to see the shite lose, but especially so as I really enjoy this Southampton side

Mane .... His cheating got him nowhere. 

Plants back foot behind marker and turns on his back leg when opponent plays the ball..... Disgrace

Be interesting to hear Klopp after this one. 

If we get this transfer window right, we can be a dark horse for the title. Liverpool, united and city will grab the headlines but we are 4 points and 1 game in hand off the top. Just need to hang in there with them quitely as our last 11 games, theres only 2 teams i wouldnt expect 3 points from - and we have already gotten 3 from spurs. 

13 minutes ago, Btay said:

Be interesting to hear Klopp after this one. 

If we get this transfer window right, we can be a dark horse for the title. Liverpool, united and city will grab the headlines but we are 4 points and 1 game in hand off the top. Just need to hang in there with them quitely as our last 11 games, theres only 2 teams i wouldnt expect 3 points from - and we have already gotten 3 from spurs. 

The European games and tight fixtures definitely mean we should double down, we need the players anyway so get it done.