IGNORED

Kopite Thread

7 hours ago, MikeO said:

Salah throwing himself to the ground because his arm was held, just fuck off. Not saying it wasn't a pen (debatable) but just crazy overacting, Richy would be crucified for that but because it's golden boy media say nothing.

Plus it cost me points for Stones in my quest to to beat Carl, my only hope now is for Palace to win and Kouyate to score, so definitely wasn’t a pen Salah went down like he was shot simulation is cheating in my book. 

https://www.theanfieldwrap.com/2021/02/2020-toll-on-liverpool-analysed/

This is what happens when you combine someone who thinks of themselves as William Shakespeare with a pure self indulgent kopite cult mindset.

Bus parade????  A bus parade.... They had VAR, injuries to man city and a media campaign to see them win the league no matter what ..... Millions of people around the world have had their lives irreversibly changed by this awful virus and this self obsessed nob head is gutted that their fans can't climb up lamp posts, piss in the street, and generally have a collective "come and join the crowd and make Liverpool look like we are the most supported club in the land".

No you dickhead, no other group of fans have such a massive chip on their shoulder cos Man United basically dismantled you for over 20 years and year by year made you feel shit despite perennial shouts of "it's our year"

Everton F.C never got to play in the European Cup because more significantly and tragically 39 Italian fans were killed.  This is something that gets lost, whenever we feel aggrieved that we never got to play in that competition - 39 fans died, nothing is more tragic than that.

Shit article by a shit fan. 

5 minutes ago, Matt said:

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/56017062

regardless of the club he’s affiliated with, what a horrible situation to be in

Yeah I saw that and felt really sorry for him, a horrendous and unthinkable scenario to be put into (surely made worse by the current pressure on him from the media etc).

Regardless of the person or what allegiance they have - wouldn't wish that on anyone.

It's picking up on Twitter that Klopp has resigned as @Romey 1878 says, I can't believe it myself (would honestly be stunned) but who knows what's going on in his head, at most I could perhaps understand a period of leave with the personal things that he has going on in the background (which is awful IMO, really feel for him on that). 

He looks broken, but I don't think he would throw in the towel just yet. If he can limp Liverpool to the Top 4 this season they'll spend big and go again.

47 minutes ago, pete0 said:

As sad as anyones parent dying is I don't think that'll be the reason he leaves. He ran from the Dortmund job when it got tough. He also said he doesn't plan on staying at Liverpool long (was a surprise he signed a new contract).

I'd be fucked off if I was him.  He could by all rights just say to the board "give me koulibailey" and they should, there's no disputing that he's a top class manager.  

If we were in the same position fans would be going nuts.  He's the best manager they've had in absolute years.