IGNORED

Arsenal (H)

pete0

Lukaku and mirallas should have a field day against that defense. Is it me or do Arsenal look very weak on paper?

if Flamini gets an early yellow their midfield is fecked, Wilshire will leave gaps and I cant see the others tracking back. No out and out striker for them either.

Lukaku and mirallas should have a field day against that defense. Is it me or do Arsenal look very weak on paper?

if Flamini gets an early yellow their midfield is fecked, Wilshire will leave gaps and I cant see the others tracking back. No out and out striker for them either.

I think he's put Flamini in because he will put himself about and they'll need that against us.

They look good going forward on paper.

I think he's put Flamini in because he will put himself about and they'll need that against us.

They look good going forward on paper.

I hope we play it around him and get stuck intotheir defense. Pity Barkley isnt fit for this one, could do with some flair in the middle. Other than that we look better in evey position. Getting excited for this one.