IGNORED

Europa League Watch

Yep. Hope to attend a match someday. For tomorrow, happy we get it in US on FoxSports 1. I plan to be screaming, preferably for each of Everton's 3 goals, and not at a disastrous back pass.

OK for some. FoxSports is not showing any of the games here. In previous seasons only some of the knock-out ties have been shown. Otherwise Europa coverage here is abysmal, no media coverage whatsoever, (unlike CL) so I'll be relying on the pass-by-pass reports on ToffeeTalk.

COYB!

Edited by Oztoffee

OK for some. FoxSports is not showing any of the games here. In previous seasons only some of the knock-out ties have been shown. Otherwise Europa coverage here is abysmal, no media coverage whatsoever, (unlike CL) so I'll be relying on the pass-by-pass reports on ToffeeTalk.

COYB!

Europa coverage in US on FoxSports 1 and 2 is usually English clubs, Celtic, and for some reason, Napoli seem to be covered sometimes. So today we get Everton, Celtic, Napoli, and Spurs.

I feel for your frustration. Until last season, when new NBC Sports Network obtained the EPL, I rarely got to see Everton, maybe 3-4 times a year at most.

Edited by Elston Gunnn

Guest millwallforever

Lille 1-0 up against Wolfsburg. Have the feeling that Wolfsburg will equalise.

1-1 between Wolfsburg and Lille. Good result for us.

Edited by millwallforever

Guest millwallforever

Watched the last 15 minutes or so. Lille could have killed the game off...

Wolfsburg overall the far better team during the time I watched, and for much of the game according to the commentator. Lille's defence looks very shaky to me. They won't be able to handle a guy like Lukaku. We should be going for a win in France. After that we will have at least two match balls. 10 points should suffice.

Wolfsburg and Lille draw 1-1.

Good result for us.

Wolfsburg had many more chances according to the stats (as they did at Goodison).

I'm back home from the Wolfsburg stadium. Here a short summary:

The second half was one of the strangest halfs I've ever seen. You won't believe it if you haven't seen it.

Wolfsburg must have score at least 6-7 goals in this match. In the second half we got 4 or 5 "100%ige" how we call it in Germany. It means that you can't miss it. But we missed all of them. I can't believe it!
Furthermore we got at least 5 more big chances. Probably more. I guess Everton would have scored 5-6 goals against Lille today.

In the first half we were better but not very good. But we also missed 3 big chances then. The second half was like the Brazil vs. Germany world cup-match but without efficiency. We played great, many times better than against Everton. But after we missed at least 4 big chances in 15 minutes, Lille got a penalty out of nowhere.
Fortunately de Bruyne scored a beautiful 20m-volley after a corner for the draw.

If they show a short summary of the match in english TV - watch it. I can't explain it good enough.

The second half was one of the strangest halfs I've ever seen. You won't believe it if you haven't seen it.

Wolfsburg must have score at least 6-7 goals in this match. In the second half we got 4 or 5 "100%ige" how we call it in Germany. It means that you can't miss it. But we missed all of them. I can't believe it!

Furthermore we got at least 5 more big chances. Probably more. I guess Everton would have scored 5-6 goals against Lille today.

In the first half we were better but not very good. But we also missed 3 big chances then. The second half was like the Brazil vs. Germany world cup-match but without efficiency. We played great, many times better than against Everton. But after we missed at least 4 big chances in 15 minutes, Lille got a penalty out of nowhere.

Fortunately de Bruyne scored a beautiful 20m-volley after a corner for the draw.

If they show a short summary of the match in english TV - watch it. I can't explain it good enough.

Thanks for the report; seems like you're being crazy unlucky so far, so many chances against us and the same again tonight it seems. Are you having trouble scoring in the league or is it just Europe?

Yes it is the same in the league. It started in spring and it goes on. In April there were two similar matches against Dortmund (cup and league) when we missed 3-5 of the biggest chances possible. Today it was the worst. But maybe you saw the Malanda chances against Munich and Frankfurt from the beginning of this season. They both show it perfectly what happens so often.

I don't know if were just unlucky. When you're free in front of the goalkeeper in the box then you have to score. When you have 10 big chances to score and you only score once it's your own fault in my opinion.
By the way Enyeama was world-class today. Like Howard against us at Goodison Park.

Luckily Eto'o scored so Krasnodar is close to us and we can ovetake them in the next two matches.

http://gfycat.com/FlusteredEnragedAmazontreeboa#

Wow.

Luckily Eto'o scored so Krasnodar is close to us and we can ovetake them in the next two matches.

They're a very dangerous side Krasnodar, delighted to escape with a lucky point from there tonight; think you'll do well to match that. Not sure they'll be so strong away from Russia though. If you can take four points from them you'll have done very well.

I saw a fair portion of second half, and agree that Wolfsburg were far superior, should have won going away. Lille looked disorganized at times. Wolfsburg confident, then had to escape with a draw on wonder goal.

Yes it is the same in the league. It started in spring and it goes on. In April there were two similar matches against Dortmund (cup and league) when we missed 3-5 of the biggest chances possible. Today it was the worst. But maybe you saw the Malanda chances against Munich and Frankfurt from the beginning of this season. They both show it perfectly what happens so often.

I don't know if were just unlucky. When you're free in front of the goalkeeper in the box then you have to score. When you have 10 big chances to score and you only score once it's your own fault in my opinion.

By the way Enyeama was world-class today. Like Howard against us at Goodison Park.

You will just click one day mate and beat someone 8-0 and not look back. Runs like that don't go on forever it will turn around. Just keep the faith in the team. If you are really creating that many clear cut chances eventually they'll start flying in.

You will just click one day mate and beat someone 8-0 and not look back. Runs like that don't go on forever it will turn around. Just keep the faith in the team. If you are really creating that many clear cut chances eventually they'll start flying in.

Just don't do it against us :unsure:.

Well I'd be totally fine with a 1-0 as long as we win the matches we dominate. :D

Wish you all the best against Lille the next two matches. Think you'll make it to the knockout stage anyways so it's good

for us if Lille gets as few points as possible. We have to do our job against Krasnodar now and if we get at least 4 points in the next two matches everything is good.

• 3 weeks later...

I always find it encouraging when we ain't playing too well but still doing enough.

We haven't played our strongest 11 yet have we? Maybe we'll play 'properly' once or if we get through the group. Or if results hadn't gone our way so far, RM may have picked different teams.

Many are getting valuable game time. I suppose that's quite important.