IGNORED

Spurs

markjazzbassist

We just put on a clinic in how to shoot yourself in the face. Distin and then Barry, we gifted them both goals, when they had absolutely nothing to go on. Horrendous from a professional point of view. Lukaku hasn't been nearly involved enough and we're not at all incisive going forward. Everything is in front of Spurs, no through balls, no runners.

Guest millwallforever

Here is an unlikely culprit: Eto'o is too fckin stationary. He slows down our attacks. You can play like that in Russia, but not in the EPL ffs. Take him off! Eto'o and Pienaar: same shit.

Mate I'm not interested in your view, we've covered this ground many a time. You don't get the Ballon d'or for working hard. Think about that - limited footballer.

Interesting.... Did you rate lothar mattheus?

Yeah like Michael Owen was known as a skilled player. Back to the game anyway, McCarthy missed in a big way.

Edited by Hafnia

Not sure what's going on here!

First 20 minutes were spot on. Very purposeful play.

Then...boom.

I like the way we play but we do it too slow. We allow the opposition to get players behind the ball in the final 3rd, then it is too tight to manoeuvre. We have the ball out wide, our wide guys look up (be it Baines, Coleman, Mirallas etc) and there is no option in the box.

It's a bit frustrating.

We just want too much time. Yet again a team is pressing us, getting back in numbers and hitting us on the break with pace.

I still think it will be a draw but we need to up our game.

Too many mistakes to get anything from this. Baines and Coleman haven't beaten there man once yet. Barkley and Besic look lost on the pitch. Barkley is getting in the way of everyone.

I'd put mgeady on for Barkley and get him attacking that left back cause lukaku is starved up there. And why the fuck do they have an ex red and ex spurs on the panel on sky. Pisses me right off. And I knew soldado would score today. We break everyone's duck.

Their first goal was down to Howard, he should have held on to it or put it out, not back into play. We have nothing down the right, Coleman hasn't taken their full back on once in the first half. If we are going to score we need to have a shot not pass it about all day long.

Coleman has had twenty yards space in front of him so many times today and has decided to hold or up or turn back?

Barkley is still lost I'm afraid. He has too much fear inside him. Not sure where his spark went but he seems to have lost so much due to injurys.

Wish he would just smile and enjoy himself.he could be so good if he just stopped trying so hard.