IGNORED

Has Martinez got it wrong?

Lowensda

Why because I DONT rate McCarthy? .... Now I don't rate anyone who can't run with the ball. You're a spanner short. The most ridiculous statement ever.

Brilliant, you reinforced you don't rate McCarthy.... Case closed.

If you were round in the 60's you would have said Johnny Morrissey was a far better player than Kendall.

If you were around in the 80's you would have said Paul bracewell was average. You need football spoonfed to you.

P.s you do get a little angry don't you? You need a daily dose of arguments just to get by. if I'm inactive on the forum for a day or whatever it's a guarantee i can come in to a shit storm you are trying to brew up. Get over yourself. Getting a little tedious.

Brilliant, you reinforced you don't rate McCarthy.... Case closed.

If you were round in the 60's you would have said Johnny Morrissey was a far better player than Kendall.

If you were around in the 80's you would have said Paul bracewell was average. You need football spoonfed to you.

P.s you do get a little angry don't you? You need a daily dose of arguments just to get by. if I'm inactive on the forum for a day or whatever it's a guarantee i can come in to a shit storm you are trying to brew up. Get over yourself. Getting a little tedious.

You're making statements based on nothing - AGAIN.

"If you were around when x player was about you'd say this" it's absolute tripe.

The only player who I don't rate and you do is McCarthy. You rate him far too highly, outside of Everton he's not even rated. That's the point here you rate him far too highly. The way you go on a out him is as though he's best midfielder in Europe. He's not even close.Now you're basing how I judge a player solely on my not rating this lad. It's complete bollocks.

Edited by MC11

If you want to see good midfield play.... Watch Toni Kroos.... Who I've always said is the best current midfield player in the world...... That's a proper midfielder.

Is that right now.... Really? The world cup winner who plays for real Madrid.... Anyone who watches the panellists on itv or sky can regurgitate that. Tell me, what is it you like about him?

Is it his ability to break up play, excellent positioning and ability to find a team mate and give the ball to players who take men on etc???

Edited by Hafnia

Is that right now.... Really? The world cup winner who plays for real Madrid.... Anyone who watches the panellists on itv or sky can regurgitate that. Tell me, what is it you like about him?Is it his ability to break up play, excellent positioning and ability to find a team mate and give the ball to players who take men on etc???

He's an all rounder he can do "everything" and I've followed his whole career! I don't need you to tell me I've listened to panellist. I've championed him since he was on loan from Munich at Leverkusen. I've only been on the forum a year and I've mentioned him before he won the World Cup!

If you want to see good midfield play.... Watch Toni Kroos.... Who I've always said is the best current midfield player in the world...... That's a proper midfielder.

Excellent player, was in Germany too. He is a different class to McCarthy and pretty much most other players around, but he also does a very different job to McCarthy too in a very different quality of team.

He's an all rounder he can do "everything" and I've followed his whole career! I don't need you to tell me I've listened to panellist. I've championed him since he was on loan from Munich at Leverkusen. I've only been on the forum a year and I've mentioned him before he won the World Cup!

Of course you did. I followed messi his whole career. what's your point? Kroos was earmarked for greatness as a 17 year old who made his debut in a 5-0 win. 2 assists in 18 minutes.

Back to McCarthy, you don't rate him because???

Of course you did. I followed messi his whole career. what's your point? Kroos was earmarked for greatness as a 17 year old who made his debut in a 5-0 win. 2 assists in 18 minutes.

Back to McCarthy, you don't rate him because???

The whole point of me not rating is because of the overrating... Especially by you... If we lose when he doesn't play it's because he wasn't on the pitch. He's the lynch pin remarks..... A though he's a world beater. He's really not that good. The reference to Kroos is solely on the basis of you saying I don't rate midfielders! Laughable.

The whole point of me not rating is because of the overrating... Especially by you... If we lose when he doesn't play it's because he wasn't on the pitch. He's the lynch pin remarks..... A though he's a world beater. He's really not that good. The reference to Kroos is solely on the basis of you saying I don't rate midfielders! Laughable.

So because we rate him, you state you don't rate him??? Interesting, that's almost being antagonistic for the sake of it. Look at mccarthys stats and tell me he really isn't that good...

Has anyone on here said that he's the best midfielder in the world? I don't think we have. I just think we appreciate his value to the team and at £13m what was seen as being a little pricey has been great business.

So in order to justify the fact that you rate midfielders you say "watch Toni Kroos, I've followed him for years"

Brilliant.

So because we rate him, you state you don't rate him??? Interesting, that's almost being antagonistic for the sake of it. Look at mccarthys stats and tell me he really isn't that good...

Has anyone on here said that he's the best midfielder in the world? I don't think we have. I just think we appreciate his value to the team and at £13m what was seen as being a little pricey has been great business.

So in order to justify the fact that you rate midfielders you say "watch Toni Kroos, I've followed him for years"

Brilliant.

This is between me and you so forget the "we".

The way you chuff his arse up on here would make anyone believe you rate him amongst the best. I'm sure it was you who said "over £30m and we'll start talking" - something a long them lines anyway. £30m for James McCarthy lmao! Dream world.

I chuff Mirallas ass plenty of times but I'd never come out with silly statements suggesting we lost because he wasn't playing or he's the lynch pin of the team.... This is all from you and it's pathetic.

To top it off your now saying you'd play a 17 year old central midfielder above the experienced first teamers. Basing this on 91% pass success rate in an exhibition match.

Then your saying I'm the cause of all arguments on here.... I have my fair share but your involved in as many if not more.

As for McCarthy being a linchpin, I've certainly written that in the past. In some ways, the team's strategy has been built around him - and I'm guessing that Besic was brought in to build on that approach. Most games are won or lost in midfield. What's the definition of a linchpin? "A central cohesive element." This is exactly what McCarthy is, and he performs his role really well. I'm looking forward to McCarthy and Besic playing together, because they could become not just linchpins but central pillars.

This is between me and you so forget the "we".

The way you chuff his arse up on here would make anyone believe you rate him amongst the best. I'm sure it was you who said "over £30m and we'll start talking" - something a long them lines anyway. £30m for James McCarthy lmao! Dream world.

I chuff Mirallas ass plenty of times but I'd never come out with silly statements suggesting we lost because he wasn't playing or he's the lynch pin of the team.... This is all from you and it's pathetic.

To top it off your now saying you'd play a 17 year old central midfielder above the experienced first teamers. Basing this on 91% pass success rate in an exhibition match.

Then your saying I'm the cause of all arguments on here.... I have my fair share but your involved in as many if not more.

I criticise McCarthy if he's due a bit so not sure where you get that from.

£30m plus? Yeah, fellaini was £28m. Kroos, looking at £50m.

You see there is a big difference between my posts and opinions to yours. Mine have a degree of tangibility, yours? Able to be picked apart.

You thought ledson did nothing? That's because he pretty much played one touch football for the time he was on the pitch. He had 100% pass completion in the second half with second string players and a half fit pienaar to work with.

You thought ledson did nothing? That's because he pretty much played one touch football for the time he was on the pitch. He had 100% pass completion in the second half with second string players and a half fit pienaar to work with.

But Haf, what did he do with the ball when making those passes? There were no balls penetrating the Krasnodar defence, there were no incisive passes that brought the game to life, not that I remember anyway. There were no runs to draw Krasnodar players out of position. Accurate passing is a start, for sure, but he needs to demonstrate some creativity and urgency. (Mind you, so do several other of our players right now.)

I criticise McCarthy if he's due a bit so not sure where you get that from.

£30m plus? Yeah, fellaini was £28m. Kroos, looking at £50m.

You see there is a big difference between my posts and opinions to yours. Mine have a degree of tangibility, yours? Able to be picked apart.

You genuinely believe McCarthy is a £30m + player? I rest my case get the blue specs off!

Again you're basing Ledson on an exhibition match.... Saying Barry has made loads of mistakes (he has) but at least be consistent..... The goal again Stoke was 90% McCarthys fault! He had at least two opportunities to challenge Bojan before he was clumsy in the box..... That is not a £30m player.... Not the first penalty he's gave away with clumsiness either.....

He also got toasted against Chelsea for one of their goals! Slipped a few times and cost us goals. Maybe Ledson should take his place.

You've convinced me MC, McCarthy is garbage. He fell over twice.

I kinda remember all the times when McCarthy covers others mistakes and makes perfectly timed tackles in the box. But hey, What do I know motm scores are often pretty telling.

How did he do last season and how is he doing now?

You've convinced me MC, McCarthy is garbage. He fell over twice.

I kinda remember all the times when McCarthy covers others mistakes and makes perfectly timed tackles in the box. But hey, What do I know motm scores are often pretty telling.

How did he do last season and how is he doing now?

You're saying he's a £30m + player! He's not!

Of course he isn't. You normally spend that sort of money on players like fellaini, lukaku, Carroll, Luke Shaw, not on genuine consistent players - he's worth more.

Not even close you're putting him in the world class bracket at that price. Listing United & Liverpool panic buys to prove it. How much did Chelsea pay for Matic & Ramires again?

Watch Ramires..... Much much much better player than McCarthy. Watch the full video! On another planet!

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kZvPgyA8LU8

I won't hold my breath you watching it though it makes you £30m buff of McCarthy look ridiculous. Which it is!

Not even close you're putting him in the world class bracket at that price. Listing United & Liverpool panic buys to prove it. How much did Chelsea pay for Matic & Ramires again?

Watch Ramires..... Much much much better player than McCarthy. Watch the full video! On another planet!

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kZvPgyA8LU8

I won't hold my breath you watching it though it makes you £30m buff of McCarthy look ridiculous. Which it is!

You mean matic the player they sold 3 years ago at the age of 23 as a make weight for David Luis after being deemed not good enough. How old is McCarthy again? 24. Already showing a great ability to play a role that not many players have the maturity to do.

McCarthy is way ahead of his development in terms of his role. By the time he is 26 he will be one of the very best DMs in the world.

You mean matic the player they sold 3 years ago at the age of 23 as a make weight for David Luis after being deemed not good enough. How old is McCarthy again? 24. Already showing a great ability to play a role that not many players have the maturity to do.

McCarthy is way ahead of his development in terms of his role. By the time he is 26 he will be one of the very best DMs in the world.

But but but but but.... Did you watch the video? I see you had shite all to say about Ramires who is a £30M+ midfielder.... That's the level you're overrating McCarthy at! He isn't even close!

See the problem with your Matic comments is.... He keeps Ramires out the team!

MC as usual you are going to desperate depths to justify a shite comment. Stop being a clown. Ramires now?

Ffs. In order not to give praise to McCarthy you have brought Toni Kroos, Matic and Ramires into the equation..... What is next? That he's not as good as Alan Ball was??? Based on the players the you are using to try and say are better then it is quite clear you haven't found him as lacking as you like to think.

MC as usual you are going to desperate depths to justify a shite comment. Stop being a clown. Ramires now?

Ffs. In order not to give praise to McCarthy you have brought Toni Kroos, Matic and Ramires into the equation..... What is next? That he's not as good as Alan Ball was??? Based on the players the you are using to try and say are better then it is quite clear you haven't found him as lacking as you like to think.

No you've consistently put him in the £30m bracket I'm showing you players in that bracket that are on a whole other level than James McCarthy. He's s £20m player tops and that's at the very limit!

Back to the normal - ledson is a good stable midfielder. Plays keep ball, great at pass and move and is mobile.

Good enough to replace a shite Barry? Worth a go.

MC, don't stay on phone/keyboard all night.

Imagine you actually going on other teams forums and saying James McCarthy is worth £30m. You'd be laughed off every one. Take the tinted glasses off. Edited by MC11