IGNORED

Manchester City (A)

Guest millwallforever

I really don't understand why people are complaining. We are playing the best team in the league, away from home.

True enough. For me it's been a fristrating perfomance against the champions round their neck of the woods. Still, I'm winderng where the fuck our next win is going to come from.

Guest rusty747

Doesn't matter who you play. You always look at your own performance and not the opposition. Lets be honest. We looked threatening for no more than 15-20 of the 90 minutes and were absolute shite for the other 65-70. We are trying to play like world beaters rather than the team of reasonably skilled grafters that we are. I understand, and buy into, Bobby's vision but the pace of change is too quick and its leaving most of our players behind - especially against teams who have rumbled how to play against us.

Hate to say it but this is down to Bobby. Evolution not revolution please Bobby.

I'm just... sad right now. Is this how it feels to be a fan of a bottom half team? They did not play well at all. We just don't have the quality or the quality we do have is out of form. We got two good shots the entire game (Lukaku's and Mirallas' that was blocked) but other than that, we were just poor. Our defense wasn't even poor this game really, besides Barry but there are a lot of questions to be asked, beginning with Martinez and his awful handing of management today.

Bit of a poor game all round.

We did much better after around 55-60 minutes.

To be fair, not one of us expected to win or draw so lets not complain too much.

My issue is that City were definitely there for us to go at. And we didn't take advantage.

Our play is lacking confidence. And this, I think, means we want to play it too safe and steady. No idea why.

The fixtures are about to pile up and I think it may be New Year and the final run before we see the real Everton.

They can all fuck off. Bobby trying to inject winning mentality in a club well don't fucking put osman on with five minutes to go when we are getting beat and play with one striker all game. I feel like I need to go for a run after watching us cause we are like fucking snails on the pitch.it's so slow to watch it hurts. Think were Barcelona and play like barnet. If we are gonna play with one striker from now on we need to fuck luaku off. He is a fucking ballet dancer in a monsters body. Can't hold it up, dorsnt work the line, doesn't track back, doesn't do fucking anything. With his fucking googly eyes when he has a fucking shot like it just should have gone in. The man's a 24 carrot plonker. End of. Don't dare call Coleman good after that. He has too fucking left feet and is predictable whilst tackling himself. Mirallas did t touch the ball again second half like against spurs. Buy I'm gonna blame lukaku for everything. Everytime we have the ball in the final third he has a marker on him and is waiting for the ball to somehow get through seven bodies to him onto his fucking toe. The man's a lazy fucking shit and if kone done that he'd be ridiculed. We need to drop him. I fucking hate him right now.

Shit performance from the ref tonight. Better second half from us but still nowhere near hitting those performance from last season. Barry legs really have gone. Hibbert and Coleman looked lost together so I don't want to see that combo again.

As for set pieces.... We all know Bobby hates a cross into the box but fuck me at least lets put some effort in the training ground set pieces. Nothing short of Sunday league standard of late.

Not the worst performance at all tonight just needed a bit more of the Eto Rom combo spark throughout rather than once in 90 mins.

They can all fuck off. Bobby trying to inject winning mentality in a club well don't fucking put osman on with five minutes to go when we are getting beat and play with one striker all game. I feel like I need to go for a run after watching us cause we are like fucking snails on the pitch.it's so slow to watch it hurts. Think were Barcelona and play like barnet. If we are gonna play with one striker from now on we need to fuck luaku off. He is a fucking ballet dancer in a monsters body. Can't hold it up, dorsnt work the line, doesn't track back, doesn't do fucking anything. With his fucking googly eyes when he has a fucking shot like it just should have gone in. The man's a 24 carrot plonker. End of. Don't dare call Coleman good after that. He has too fucking left feet and is predictable whilst tackling himself. Mirallas did t touch the ball again second half like against spurs. Buy I'm gonna blame lukaku for everything. Everytime we have the ball in the final third he has a marker on him and is waiting for the ball to somehow get through seven bodies to him onto his fucking toe. The man's a lazy fucking shit and if kone done that he'd be ridiculed. We need to drop him. I fucking hate him right now.

Have you had your Diazepam today?!