IGNORED

Hope you have a great Christmas

MikeO

Just wanted to wish you all a very happy Christmas and an amazing new year.

If the British and German troops could call a truce in the most brutal war in modern history and swap gifts then I am sure even we can join together and wish all a great holiday.

Today even L gets my full support for the coming year.

I love this team and have grown a strange fondness for you all too haha!

Have a great one all!

Have a great Christmas you mad bastards!

This is the only forum I visit on a regular basis. We have our rough times and differences, but I wouldn't have it any other way. I hope you all, and I mean all, have a great festive season.

I'm off back to work to whack out the final few hours of what is a crazy frantic time in the world if retail/pharmacy.

Enjoy!!!

I wish all my mates on here (If I have any left that is) a great Christmas and a Marvelous New Year.

I always think of my mate Matt as the Grumpy Cat of this place ... so finding a role for Romey has been difficult this year. However I think I succeeded.

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSQXFYM-PfeqJypjLqQhAAdsnhFDvNTBbWL40ZDIeRiJQg5X7gc2A

Have been very fortunate to have a brilliant Christmas. We had all the family together for the first time for three years. All four kids plus their husbands/wives and grandchildren. (Grandson was the tallest male at 6ft 3. He is 15!) Her indoors did a grand job on meals, we have been married 55 years now and she is almost one of the family. Eldest son and family just managed to get back to Nottingham yesterday before the roads closed. Second son is still here, can't get back to York. Eldest daughter is at Heathrow at the moment flying back to Singapore. Youngest daughter lives locally. I sincerely hope that everyone on here had a great Christmas also.

Have been very fortunate to have a brilliant Christmas. We had all the family together for the first time for three years. All four kids plus their husbands/wives and grandchildren. (Grandson was the tallest male at 6ft 3. He is 15!) Her indoors did a grand job on meals, we have been married 55 years now and she is almost one of the family. Eldest son and family just managed to get back to Nottingham yesterday before the roads closed. Second son is still here, can't get back to York. Eldest daughter is at Heathrow at the moment flying back to Singapore. Youngest daughter lives locally. I sincerely hope that everyone on here had a great Christmas also.

:rofl:

Sounds a great one John.

Am a bit late to this thread, but we had a great time. All six children were here, with our older daughter and family driving from Birmingham (Alabama, that is) and oldest son (and his girlfriend) flying in from Denver. Our second son lives 40 minutes away, and our fourth son attends college about four hours away. The other two still live at home. What with friends coming around too, there were sixteen of us around the table, wearing Christmas cracker paper crowns as we poured brandy on the Christmas pud and then set fire to it.

Good to hear that others had a wonderful time as well. Hopefully all those hours spent building bikes and the like paid off.