• John Stones
    • Kevin Mirallas
    • James McCarthy
    • Luke Garbutt
    • Ross Barkley
    • Samuel Eto'o
    • Phil Jagielka
    • Tim Howard

Tricky, so many of the usual suspects have under performed or been injured.

So yeah for me also Naismith. Consistent effort and level of performance.

Would love to see Lukaku, Barkley or Mirallas challenge that in the second half of the season.

It would be much easier to watch.

Naismith for me.

Been a positive in a very negative season.

His attitude and work ratebhas been pretty consistent even when we have been playing bad.

Really can't think of another player that deserves it.

Mirralas has been dangerous but a lot of games have passed by recently where he has been a ghost.

Besic is possibly the next closest and he has hardly played.

Naismith on consistency, McCarthy would have run him very close without the injuries; Besic also give more game time, he's the guy that excites me most for the future.

Naismith, followed closely by Besic for me.

Naismith is a starter now. Besic's adaption to the league has been nearly faultless.

this for me

I really don't get the love affair with Steven Naismith, Yes you cant fault his effort and he had a decent start to the season but in recent games he has given the ball away so many times. His pass completion rate is one of the worst in the squad.

Really don't understand how he gets 90 mins every game.

I really don't get the love affair with Steven Naismith, Yes you cant fault his effort and he had a decent start to the season but in recent games he has given the ball away so many times. His pass completion rate is one of the worst in the squad.

Really don't understand how he gets 90 mins every game.

75% pass accuracy. He often tries give and go's or thread a ball through so his stats aren't gonna be too high.

I have noticed the last few games Naisy has been trying defence splitting balls.

Only one out of five of them will come off.

The problems arrive when a defensive player gives the ball away...Barry for example.

Naismith has been an example of what it takes to be an Everton player this year, clear winner.

I have noticed the last few games Naisy has been trying defence splitting balls.

Only one out of five of them will come off.

The problems arrive when a defensive player gives the ball away...Barry for example.

Naismith has been an example of what it takes to be an Everton player this year, clear winner.

THIS all day long. He can lose 50% of his through balls as far as i'm concerned as they are potential goal certainties, from the back and midfield you expect 85% pass completion for obvious reasons.

THIS all day long. He can lose 50% of his through balls as far as i'm concerned as they are potential goal certainties, from the back and midfield you expect 85% pass completion for obvious reasons.

He loses 100% of his through balls. Can't see how they are goal certainties when not one has resulted in a goal.