IGNORED

Leicester

duncanmckenzieismagic

Dog shit of a first half.

Bore bore bore.

Leicester have a plan...sit back. Like WBA.

We really struggle to break teams like this down.

Naismith isn't the right option for us today. Mirrallas on the bench. Atsu on the bench. We need to use one of these and up the tempo. We can afford to push up more. I'm even thinking we don't need both McCarthy and Besic...we can lose one of them.

Come on.

So fucking angry at this.

The start of every game is so key to how the pattern of play is determined. So if bobby is telling them to go out and keep it tight for 10 mins, and keep passing it around at the back then that's how the first half pans out.

Leicester at home? Fucking go out and go for the throat.

Am sick and tired of the fucking boo boys now. I know it's shitty weather and I know it's complete contrast from last game played but we can't boo everytime it's not going our way. We are playing against eleven players battling for safety and have played far better than this in previous games. It will come stop booing.

Second that. Cant imagine the boys digging deep to pull something out of the bag for 40,000 people booing them.

Am sick and tired of the fucking boo boys now. I know it's shitty weather and I know it's complete contrast from last game played but we can't boo everytime it's not going our way. We are playing against eleven players battling for safety and have played far better than this in previous games. It will come stop booing.

Spot on. So many negative guys on here and all the groaning at Goodson is so fickle. Get behind the team. We've looked a lot better today agaisnt a parked bus team than we have before. It will come.

Naisy needs off as he essentially abandons the left wing and leaves baines all alone in attack. Mirallas on for naisy and atsu on for besic. Go all out attack.