IGNORED

Roberto Martinez to be sacked?

This guy just refuses to address the true problem at hand in every interview and article. What significance does playing an important game with Swansea have to do with a machine that is not functioning properly?

As for not being relegated, I wouldn't bet my house on it. Did you see Aston Villa play today? They were hungry and had pride in their accomplishment today against WBA. Don't count them out and don't count any of them out. The relegation fight is going to be as nasty or nastier than the teams at the top. We aren't hungry enough to show that we are ready to spill our blood and guts to avoid relegation. We are generally bland, slow, have little attacking intent, and a goalkeeper whose skills are becoming questionable. That's not even mentioning our style which is arguably not working. We have been saying this the whole season - Everton just needs a few results and the light switch will go on - well here we are still waiting.

I am waiting to be proved wrong and also ready to eat crow - go ahead and show me Everton FC. Where are these promises you speak of Mr Martinez?

This guy just refuses to address the true problem at hand in every interview and article. What significance does playing an important game with Swansea have to do with a machine that is not functioning properly?

As for not being relegated, I wouldn't bet my house on it. Did you see Aston Villa play today? They were hungry and had pride in their accomplishment today against WBA. Don't count them out and don't count any of them out. The relegation fight is going to be as nasty or nastier than the teams at the top. We aren't hungry enough to show that we are ready to spill our blood and guts to avoid relegation. We are generally bland, slow, have little attacking intent, and a goalkeeper whose skills are becoming questionable. That's not even mentioning our style which is arguably not working. We have been saying this the whole season - Everton just needs a few results and the light switch will go on - well here we are still waiting.

I am waiting to be proved wrong and also ready to eat crow - go ahead and show me Everton FC. Where are these promises you speak of Mr Martinez?

Good post that mate.

RM try a 4-4-2

Robles

Coleman - Stones - Jags - Baines

Lennon - McCarthy - Gibson - Mirallas

Kone - Lukaku

Yes it means dropping Naismith but I honestly feel that Kone and Lukaku are worth a chance together. We need width, try it.

I'd like to see it. Much more dynamic front line. In theory, Kone and Rom SHOULD work well together.

The problem is that Martinez likes to play too many players just because he rates them, not because they fit a particular system. This is why you have 4 central midfield players and 1 winger playing, in what I call the window wiper formation, with the sole winger swapping sides.

As a aresult we get congested in the middle, no options outside, the attack breaks down. Playing players out of position, where they cant play their natural game leads to drop in confidence, and poor results, which we are seeing now. Young players like Barkley need to be played in the right position where they can flourish.

I said no because I thought he would get it right... Have to say I think I may have got it wrong.

Absolutely seething about tonight total lack of ideas and passion.

Burnley and Leicester are gone but we still have to play Qpr and Villa and on tonight's performance I can't see us getting anything from those games... in fact I am now looking at the remaining fixtures and shitting myself about all of them.

10 days to next league game it's now or never for Bill !!

Most frustrating thing is his inability to notice problems/failings.

Not playing a 'natural' side. 1 proper winger winger, playing a makeshift winger, a striker playing a CF role with no help, 3 defensive midfielders...it didn't work in October, still not working in March.

When will he fucking learn?

He won't that's the problem. I have not seen an everton side with no structure, no discipline like this in years. It's really bad

As i am from wigan and use to see wigan play with my lad (FREE SCHOOL TICKETS) its like watching a mirror image of wigan poor tactics no defence lack of goals .....ect and so on thats fine for wigan but this is everton we are not a small club and relegation is just out of the question martinez need to realise were he is and im afraid to say resign or be sacked .. please leave your comments below.

As i am from wigan and use to see wigan play with my lad (FREE SCHOOL TICKETS) its like watching a mirror image of wigan poor tactics no defence lack of goals .....ect and so on thats fine for wigan but this is everton we are not a small club and relegation is just out of the question martinez need to realise were he is and im afraid to say resign or be sacked .. please leave your comments below.

Merged again.

We don't need to be instructed to "..please leave your comments below". That's how we work 24/7 ;)