IGNORED

Stoke City (Away)

markjazzbassist

I see that as 2 sitters???

Gibson will be more advanced. I hope. Although it's only his passing that might open up defences, not exactly known for running at defenders with the ball is he?!

Not a bad line up considering Barkley and Mirallas are way off colour, Osman is just back from long lay off...I dunno. Maybe just trying to convince myself!!!

Desperate for a win...of any sort!!!

If it's any consolation, the three bottom-feeders play Arsenal, Man U and Liverpool tonight.

Even if we lose, I gotta believe the floor won't be rising to suck us in, at least for one more day.

But with a win against Stoke, we move up two spots to 12th.

COYB, please. It would be ever so nice.

Why the fuck is Martinez not playing Mirallas and Lennon in the same side. If this is a taste of how we'll look next season I'm pissed off. He's been dropping Mirallas left right and centre. No wonder he's not fit! Absolutely ridiculous. What a shite line up.

Guest rusty747

To be fair, Mirallas has not looked right for a few games and I think it goes back at least as far as his missed penalty. I will be surprised if Mirallas is still with us next season. I think he is trying to engineer a cut price move. Hope he proves me wrong as, on his day, he is class.

Why the fuck is Martinez not playing Mirallas and Lennon in the same side. If this is a taste of how we'll look next season I'm pissed off. He's been dropping Mirallas left right and centre. No wonder he's not fit! Absolutely ridiculous. What a shite line up.

That's down to Mirralas form too mate. He's been one of the worst players on the pitch for a month now.