IGNORED

Stoke City (Away)

markjazzbassist

We'll go 2-0 down at around 75/80 minutes and all will be done. I want to change my prediction.

Not happy with the team if I'm honest. I have always stood by Martinez and believed in him but I'm really starting to doubt him now. Seems to be the same set up as the Arsenal game with three central midfielders. Gibson deserves a place but it's harsh on Besic, again. Naismith will be out of position on the left so not expecting too much from him tonight. I really hope this formation works and my worries are wrong but if this ends up being another 'pass the ball around our half with 65% possession, 1 shot on target and still comfortably lose by two goals type of performance then I will be livid. Prove me wrong Bobby. Please. We're in deep shit if we lose tonight.

I mean, we as fans are able to predict the outcome of games before a single kick so how easy must it be for opposition managers? How many saves has Begovic had to make tonight? Can't remember a single one. Abysmal.

This isnt how everton do it... under moyes i could always accept a team out classing and out playing us, that happens - but we always had commitment and heart. we have none of that right now and its the two key ingredients in a relegation dog fight.

This isnt how everton do it... under moyes i could always accept a team out classing and out playing us, that happens - but we always had commitment and heart. we have none of that right now and its the two key ingredients in a relegation dog fight.

Yep.

You knew you'd get results with Moyes, even with a negative attitude and boring play. But I'd take that over clueless "free flowing", positive football right about now.

You must not mention Moyes, he was shit.................................................apparently.

Yep.

You knew you'd get results with Moyes, even with a negative attitude and boring play. But I'd take that over clueless "free flowing", positive football right about now.

There's nothing free flowing or positive about our football. I can't see any positives in our play whatsoever. There's no creativity, intensity, heart, urgency... Anything that will get us points.

Teams must be rubbing their hands with glee at the prospect of playing us. We won't put any pressure on them when they have the ball, and we won't cause them any problems in attack either. Infact, we'll probably gift them a couple of chances after passing around aimlessly for a while and then giving the ball away.

I'm done. Absolutely done.