IGNORED

Manchester United (Home)

markjazzbassist

I would take a 'toe to toe' performance and a point to preserve the unbeaten run and set us up for the last four matches.

id be happy with a draw here as well, but after all the injuries they have and the defeat to chelsea, i could see us getting a win here. their whole back line is out, they played shaw and mcnair. shaw hadn't played in a LONG time.

Although they are playing well at the moment they are far from unbeatable and still shaky at the back

Most sides that have had any joy this season have hit them on the break if we start with Mirallas and Lennon and Lukaku has a good day we can cause them more than enough problems at the back

My big worry is Herrera as he dictates their play and I can't see Barry keeping up with him it's a game I'd like to see Besic thrown into he's quicker and can get stuck in and throw them off their stride

Usual back line

------------------McCarthy

Mirallas------------Besic----------Lennon

---------------Barkley

-------------------------Lukaku

I'll be honest and say I enjoy watching United. Maybe Rooney has a lot to do with it. But most of all because they're good to watch (or were good to watch). Counter in the fact that the Kopites hate them it's always good to see a team trump them.