IGNORED

Spurs (Home)

markjazzbassist

Tactically shit, that game.

The more I see, the more I think a 3-at-the-back system would suit us. The issue today for Coleman was that he was all alone on the right side. Nobody was there to help him out, so we lost one of our most potent attacking threats.

We don't need wingers. We need our wingbacks available to get forward.

We could then play with one sitter (McCarthy) three players rotating in midfield in front of him and Lukaku up front.

Disappointing end to a disappointing season. Feels like there was about a dozen missed opportunities to be better (starting with the first two matches). Alas, let's see what we can find over the summer and hope that Stones, Barkely, and Lukaku all improve with age. If they do, then I think that core of players can lead us to a top 4 finish.

We were absolutely shite, Tottenham absolutely took the piss out of us all game and never got out of first gear. Soon as they went 1 up they just went through the motions and never once looked even remotely under pressure. At times it looked like they were playing a friendly against a non league team I was utterly embarrassed.

Martinez needs fucking off before the summer because this isn't going to get any better.

No idea

No fight

No passion

No desire

No penetration

No will

No guile

No nothing.

Piss piss PISS POOR.

Absolutely disgusted in that piece of shit gutless performance today. 30 thosand plus season ticket holders have suffered through that shit all season and they couldn't even be arsed putting a shift in to show them how much the appreciate they've let us down this season.

Martinez has no clue what it's like to be an Evertonian.

Mlast word, Galloway is not a left back, don't ruinhim by playing him there and destroying the lads belief in his own ability.

Terrible match in which Spurs never looked bothered by any of our players. Real end of term atmosphere and our players looked like they couldn't wait to fuck of to the airport when the match finished. THey couldn't be arsed. Embarrasing. Moyes finished 17th in his second season, so Martinez has used his joker this season. Make or break next time out.