IGNORED

Spurs (Home)

markjazzbassist

They are trying to lose their way out of Europa. A soton win or draw and they are out, so I fully expect us to win this match. Pottchino has said he doesn't want Europa and I would like to finish 10 in front of west ham depending on their result.

Robles

Coleman stones jags Galloway

McCarthy Barkley

Lennon osman mirallas

Lukaku

Subs - mcgeady besic naisy

They are trying to lose their way out of Europa. A soton win or draw and they are out, so I fully expect us to win this match. Pottchino has said he doesn't want Europa and I would like to finish 10 in front of west ham depending on their result.

Robles

McCarthy Barkley

Lennon osman mirallas

Lukaku

Subs - mcgeady besic naisy

Lennon can't play.

You're right, thanks

Robles

McCarthy Barkley

Mcgeady osman mirallas

Lukaku

Subs - naisy, Hibbert (one last), besic

Lmao. You really think Martinez is going to play a mirallas? It will be Barkley or Naismith put out wide. There's a trend setting to how Martinez treats players he seemingly doesn't want.

I'm honestly of the thinking... Who's arsed.

Loooong time since I've thought it but I really couldn't give a flying fuck if we win or lose. Season was dead ling ago I'll just be glad to see the back of it.

Looking forward to the same shit different season next season.... Honest.

Speaking of which, we are neck and neck with West Ham on Fair Play points to get into Europa. Do WE want that? (We might have backslid during the WH game, as we had more yellows, but I don't really know how it all works.)

Pm Mike O ask him about it, if you just start the message with.. "Hi Mike, I guess we're fucked now we got loads of yellows more than West Ham" he'll be happy to explain it fully.

I suppose you think that's funny :shaking fist:.

So do I :rofl:.

My preference, based on (1) the possibility that Distin is healthy enough to start, (2) Garbutt might still sign with Everton, (3) RM knows exactly what Howard and Barry offer, and (4) he (not to mention we) need to see what a healthy McGeady can do over 90 minutes.

Robles

Coleman Jagielka Distin Garbutt (or Galloway, depending on 2 above)

McCarthy Besic

McGeady Barkley Mirallas

Lukaku

Subs at 60-70 minutes: (1) Naismith on, Distin off, Barkley moves back, Besic moves back to Distin's spot in CD (probably switching spots with Jagielka); (2) Osman replaces Mirallas; (3) Kone on for Lukaku. Would be nice if the 2 Belgians could leave without injury, as they have international matches this summer.